Kissing....

Ladies what is the most memorable kiss you experienced in the hobby?

It's been said that ladies are better at kissing and I am sure that's true so if you were gonna give advice on kissing what would it be?

Can it be taught or are you only born with it?

I like it but really have no idea if I'm good at it lol. I'd like to think I sm but you know how that goes
As one who's a good kisser and enjoys a man who knows how to kiss.

The most memorable kiss is the passionate slow kiss I'm *enjoying* in that moment. Where he's passionate, looking into my eyes and slowly making love to my mouth with his. I have many memorable kisses like that.

The ones you want to forget are the ones that slobber when they kiss and they get your mouth/face all wet. Eww, the ones where their tongues are moving a 100miles an hour. Not sexy, not erotic and not worth giving allowing them to enjoy her lips.

A man who is a slow passionate kisser is a man who also knows how to how to please a woman orally, in the nether region.

Bad kissers (in my experience) are also lacking in pleasing orally.

It's been said that ladies are better at kissing and I am sure that's true so if you were gonna give advice on kissing what would it be?

I like it but really have no idea if I'm good at it lol. I'd like to think I sm but you know how that goes Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ditto on what Wicked MILF said.
It CAN be taught. When a man uses the point of his tongue and tries to tickle my tonsils are when I back off and try to gently pursuade him by kissing him how I'd like to be kissed. You use the top flat part of your tongue to gently play with my tongue. You don't make a spear out of it and try to jab it in and wriggle it around. Your lips should be halfway between soft and firm. You don't want to be all gushy-lipped, but you don't want them to be a hard line of impenetrability either. CONFORM your mouth to mine, don't try to swallow my mouth. Also, if you're trying to feel me up or take off my clothes at the same time, you are not concentrating on the kiss. If the KISS is what you're into at the moment, concentrate on it. Feel the moment.
The sexiest kiss I've ever seen on tv/movies (IMO) was in the first of the "Bourne" movies. After he cut/dyed her hair and was moving around to clean it up, she blocked him and they had this incredibly magical, sexy kiss. He seemed to CHERISH her. THAT for me is when it is the most sexual. I try to convey that whenever I am with someone as GFE. It is, after all, what you want when you ask for a GFE.
As one who's a good kisser and enjoys a man who knows how to kiss.

The most memorable kiss is the passionate slow kiss I'm *enjoying* in that moment. Where he's passionate, looking into my eyes and slowly making love to my mouth with his. I have many memorable kisses like that.

The ones you want to forget are the ones that slobber when they kiss and they get your mouth/face all wet. Eww, the ones where their tongues are moving a 100miles an hour. Not sexy, not erotic and not worth giving allowing them to enjoy her lips.

A man who is a slow passionate kisser is a man who also knows how to how to please a woman orally, in the nether region.

Bad kissers (in my experience) are also lacking in pleasing orally. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

This.
I can't say that I am any "expert" kisser, albeit I do love to kiss. I really really enjoy it with the right person. The things that do turn me off however when it comes to kissing, are when a guys mouth envelopes mine to the point I can't breathe! Or there is way way too much spit.. lol

Or if I have a kisser who thinks I like having my teeth caressed with their tongue. To me I feel like they are brushing my teeth with their tongue and that is just a weird feeling. Worse yet someone who sucks so hard on my tongue that it feels like it is being ripped out of my throat.

A scene that comes to mind on how not to kiss is this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYDSPCaXJQ0&NR=1

Here is another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynsr1bQtYts

Also, the guy who does the "pecking" of the mouth kiss drives me nuts. Reminds me of my grandmother pecking my cheek or face with a prickly kiss. Feels like a woodpecker pecking the heck out of my mouth as well....lol
These are great advice and funny lol.

I can so picture some of them. Sometimes we guys think we know and have no clue. You how you can think you know what the other is thinking and that little bubble over there head shows they are thinking something entirely different. Makes me laugh sometimes thinking about that.

I do like to kiss a lot if I'm with the right person and I do hope I do a good job as I'd hate for any of the scenarios above to be going on and me be oblivious to it lol.

Keep 'em coming ladies, I haven't had this many ladies respond to one of my threads in quite some time
I like to sit in someones lap facing them holding there face in my hands then kiss away gently then passionately for a long time
I like to sit in someones lap facing them holding there face in my hands then kiss away gently then passionately for a long time
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sigh......!
Sigh......! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

That pic was love, not lust. Who are we kidding!
One girl in OKC managed to take me to Nirvana the first time I met her, but I have never been able to duplicate that feeling. I have been there with civies, of course my 1st wife, but even my 2nd wife did it one time. It is a very difficult state to achieve and it transcends everything.
One girl in OKC managed to take me to Nirvana the first time I met her, but I have never been able to duplicate that feeling. I have been there with civies, of course my 1st wife, but even my 2nd wife did it one time. It is a very difficult state to achieve and it transcends everything. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Awww...ya big softie you!
Awww...ya big softie you! Originally Posted by London Rayne
The few times I have got there it was amazing

I like it but really have no idea if I'm good at it lol. I'd like to think I sm but you know how that goes Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

EA I see you have seen Val. I think she is actually put off by bad kissing so you must have done something right. For me she happens to be one of the best kissers that I've been with. Not knocking others but it was very memorable.