Post a beautiful and artsy pic

It reminded of the photos taken after Nazi Germany had been defeated.

Looks like a bunch of dead bodies. Creepy. Originally Posted by yourworstnightmare
the original photo presented by the OP, the spontaneous impression i received was to reflect that a person who enjoys looking at beauty of a the naked human body, and is represented in making a face of a person using naked images, centered upon one open eye.

at Mikkifines suggestion, which I first disagreed, I looked at the photo again, and can see where shes could get the feel of dead bodies. I think the process of putting the images together, although I believe living people, do not feel they convey "hey I am posing for a really cool and naked group picture", at least if you look at each body.

it would be interesting to know what the artist was thinking.

I like the hand the reaching out of pupil and is a little freaky
another painting I enjoy from a aesthetic viewpoint, and is fantastic (meaning fantasy-like) and make me think of a wonderful escape on the Mediterranean Sea.

I am not sure why I like Black and White photography? But a beautiful photo below, that I also feel is very artistic as well.

I also find photos to be more erotic if they are not totally nude

here is another one I like
Attached Images File Type: jpg Fishing_wallpapers_413.jpg (491.1 KB, 1469 views)

it would be interesting to know what the artist was thinking.
Originally Posted by lostforkate

The artist is called Andreas Smetana and it was a portray of Cathy Freeman, an australian sprinter.

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/an...m-naked-bodies

I do find comparisons to Nazi Germany a bit very much "off" and tasteless. Although I agree, after googling the artist, he does have a bit morbid tendencies.
TY Nina for the link.

A painting i always liked, which I have a print is the "the pharoah's horses". It is debatable who first painted it. Below is one of unknown author

and below is the most common rendering by John Fredrick Herring Sr, which is what I have a print of

my interpretation, is this is religious art, and is the expression of the pharoah's horses after they watch the Red Sea collapse on Pharaoh's army, and the other interpretation is that they are simply charging horses, but I think the artist is trying to convey fear in the horses eyes
I, too, adore Boris and Julie Vallejo's artwork. I have several calendars of theirs and several picture books of their works.

This one is extremely erotic yet beautiful. I just love to see the human form in the way it was meant to be, muscular and beautiful!

Does anyone of you know this contemporary artist? Her name is Joanne Corno, originally from Quebec, Canada, now residing in New York City. I love her work
Attached Images File Type: jpg 547436_10151385394707783_1825939270_n.jpg (94.0 KB, 1407 views)
I was not aware of Joanne Corno. TY. Awesome use of bold color makes for striking images.
the next time you get an person from India on the IT helpline, and you barely can understand what they are saying, think of the photo below

Godspeed by Edmond Blair Leighton

The Lady of Shallot by John William Waterhouse

The Lady of Shallot has been painted by a few people. It is based off a ballad by Sir Alfred Lloyd Tennyson. It was the first anything of the arts to make me cry. I was in high school. At least it wasn't Bambi.
Nothing fancy nor famous, just some fantasy art that I like:

the next time you get an person from India on the IT helpline, and you barely can understand what they are saying, think of the photo below
Originally Posted by lostforkate
Nothing fancy nor famous, just some fantasy art that I like:

Originally Posted by jbravo_123
The first one reminds me of lisbon....very beautiful thanks for sharing