please delete my account

Please delete my account. I will no longer be needing it. too much drama for me. thanks
  • Trey
  • 08-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Damn a month was all you could take. Have a good one
Wow
Yep some people just dont care for the drama.
I can't blame you, there is so much drama, cattyness and just plain rudness on this board. I have been here less than a week.. on my first or 2nd day here.I accidentally posted in a wrong area since I did not know there was a rule against it, and I got reported, chastized by mods (who was very nice about it to his/her credit), refered to as a spammer, and spoken about very negatively... now i have people messaging me thinking i said something bad because my comment was removed and a not made to that affect on the forum..all I did was tell someone that the girl in question does look like their pics because I have hung out with her and its like people came unglued and/or accused me of being a liar etc... people who have never even met me or even seen me in real life talking like they know something about me... it just all seems so negative and I am seriously considering removing my profile from here as well! There should be a rule about posting anything about someone you have never even met.... I'm still undecided, but I think Im out of here soon myself. Life is just too damn short to have to wade neck high in drama and BS while walking on eggshells... And it just seems like unless you want to get catty back or otherwise jump into the fray , you will be left behind... I guess I'm just too nicely natured and perhaps a lil sensitive for this board. Anyhow, I wish everyone the best...I should make a decision by the end of this month.
I can't blame you, there is so much drama, cattyness and just plain rudness on this board. I have been here less than a week.. on my first or 2nd day here.I accidentally posted in a wrong area since I did not know there was a rule against it, and I got reported, chastized by mods (who was very nice about it to his/her credit), refered to as a spammer, and spoken about very negatively... now i have people messaging me thinking i said something bad because my comment was removed and a not made to that affect on the forum..all I did was tell someone that the girl in question does look like their pics because I have hung out with her and its like people came unglued and/or accused me of being a liar etc... people who have never even met me or even seen me in real life talking like they know something about me... it just all seems so negative and I am seriously considering removing my profile from here as well! There should be a rule about posting anything about someone you have never even met.... I'm still undecided, but I think Im out of here soon myself. Life is just too damn short to have to wade neck high in drama and BS while walking on eggshells... And it just seems like unless you want to get catty back or otherwise jump into the fray , you will be left behind... I guess I'm just too nicely natured and perhaps a lil sensitive for this board. Anyhow, I wish everyone the best...I should make a decision by the end of this month. Originally Posted by Ts Aimee Riendeau

First I'd like to apologize for having removed your post..........having given it some thought perhaps the best thing to have done was post a friendly notice regarding the forum guideline about providers posting in the review area's.

Second I'd like to attempt to explain the stigma behind providers posting in the review section. Often times we hobbyist encounter providers registering to promote themselves or attempt to undermine their competition by sabotaging reviews. That in turn formulates a problem with our hobbyiest who's main concern is to get accurate information so they can make a well thought out decision regarding the provider being reviewed.

With that said typical protocol for allowing providers to chime in regarding reviews or hobby related topics is the co-ed section because it allows for more opinion or discussion to partake with both hobbyist and providers...........will you encounter some resistance? Of course....... not everyone see's eye to eye on every subject......Negativism? Perhaps.....tone can often be hard to interpret via text moreover some folks just have a more candid way of expressing themselves. Drama? Well that all depends on how much of it you choose to partake in. Sometimes you have to stop and think if a comment is so malicious or disturbing that it's worth responding to additionally as high as emotions run sometimes you have to remember that these post can be brought to the staff's attention with the RTM button.

The staff is here on a voluntary basis which means we may not always be online but as I assure you that each post reported does not get ignored.

Mojo
Mojo, you have been awesome so you know, as I am sure you probably already do, I didn't hold you enforcing the rules at all, (that would be ridiculous lol) and you were very nice at explaining why it was done too... you did so in a timely and polite fashion which I find exceptional. It seems to me like y'all (mods) are pretty on top of things. I think what Im going to do at this point is go ahead and just take a break if it gets to be too much for me and just try to stick to forum/topics that aren't the kind that get people on the defensive nor the offensive