How many bumps.....?

When you bump one thread, it costs you five points.......

when you bump 3 in a row, what does it cost you?

How many points does it take, for you
to become a shithead? I am doing fine on my own, as to becoming a shit head, with out points deducted. ( well 5 points)

Just wondering? Thanks in advance for the answer....
when you bump 3 in a row, what does it cost you? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Do it & see

to become a shithead? I am doing fine on my own, as to becoming a shit head, with out points deducted. ( well 5 points) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
That depends on how many points you think a "shithead" should have...this could vary depending on the Mod
Whoa snaps..... I read the title to this and was about to refer you to webmd
  • Seedy
  • 09-03-2012, 09:28 PM
When you bump one thread, it costs you five points.......

when you bump 3 in a row, what does it cost you?

to become a shithead? I am doing fine on my own, as to becoming a shit head, with out points deducted. ( well 5 points)

Just wondering? Thanks in advance for the answer.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I don't think you need any points to be a shithead or asshole, correct me if I'm wrong DeD. take me for example, i'm lmfao,,,,

Do it & see

That depends on how many points you think a "shithead" should have...this could vary depending on the Mod Originally Posted by DickEmDown
What about dickheads..?..lmmfao
Thanks for the insight, and Info.... I was just wondering......

I will try to be nice... but .. the inner shit head likes to come out at times.....

Again... thanks, I am having fun here,,,,,,,
I did learn today,

1. with internet Drama I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.

2. with my sense of humor, some do not appreciate it.

3. after a few beers...... leave my sense of humor in my computer room, not here.

4. this one, it will probably, take me years to figure out.....is the differences, between the MODS. I do not want to become a cry baby, nor will I become one..... I will just go with the flow........Sorry, if I hurt someones feelings yesterday........I will learn to become more respectful here, with this particular board....... It is real easy to get side tracked, when you have a lot of fine citizens, that love to talk Crap..... I will read it and move forward, and keep my brain in neutral, move along to the next story.

5. If I get tossed here.... going to be my fault, I do not read all the rules here..... life goes on........ My fun will be gone..... I will just go back to being a guy, that likes to have a little fun somewhere else.... where the egos, are a little smaller...