client shows up at apt then leaves after saying he left donation in car

I don't know what happened as I have seen this person before and all was good. He has always been a great guy and nothing here at my incall could endanger him or all that other good stuff.

I sent him a text saying that he could have told me that he changed his mind and wanted to leave, but instead he showed up and came in my incall and said he left donation in car and then hauled arsh. He is not answering his phone, but I am not going to call or text someone that does that over one time.

I have seen him before, multiple times and everything was fine and we had a great time.

If he responds to me in the next 24 hours I will be glad to let everyone know what he said was the issue.

He has an Austin phone number and name starts with M. I believe that is all I can say on here. As I have seen him many times I do not remember his handle. I have phone number and name..... I really hope he responds back to me and I can recant this alert.

If any ladies wants his info then please contact me and I will give you what I have.

Happy Hunting All,

JulieT
  • savak
  • 08-14-2014, 01:58 PM
did u render service n he didnt pay u?
Sounds like something spooked him.
Yes. Please clarify. Did he change his mind and leave before activities? Or did he just leave without paying?

If it's the first scenario, I don't think it's an alert. Guys have a right to leave for any reason just like ladies do.

Sorry it upset you though. There's a good chance it has little to do with you. Guilt comes to mind.
Maybe he sharted or had ibs ?
Not an Alert. Moved to COED.
Gold star for Von Spieler.
Sounds like something spooked him. Hope he makes contact with you
Buyers Remorse
Buyers Remorse Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's my first thought.....but then she says he was a regular....so I doubt it.
Maybe he got a serious emergency call/text and hadn't been able to contact you back?
Maybe his Plan A....finally texted back the room number.
did u render service n he didnt pay u? Originally Posted by savak
Been curious about this also.
  • IBS
  • 09-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Maybe he sharted or had ibs ? Originally Posted by solidsnake151
this can be a problem.

I suspect he was spooked and thought Julie was a cop. everyone is so paranoid about everyone being a cop.
this can be a problem.

I suspect he was spooked and thought Julie was a cop. everyone is so paranoid about everyone being a cop. Originally Posted by IBS
Or maybe a troll. Nuff said.