Thinking of visiting your great city!!!

Hello San Antonio...
My name is Shayla and while visiting Austin I was thinking of visiting your great
city for a few days, I want to see if there will be enough interest...

And what are the areas to look for a hotel????
What areas should I avoid????

Hope to get enough interest to widen my variety

Pls feel free to look at my show case and my 115 all yes reviews, and so many other reviews out there in the wilderness lol.
Any questions feel free to ask...
Come on down. We need classy broads like you in San Antonio.

Stay in airport or medical center areas. Avoid downtown parking sucks.

Your activities and rates will be comparable to local providers.
Nice!!!! Cum visit
Hope you enjoy your visit
Come on down, just be sure too do your home work first. Few crazies with handle changes..... PM me for details...
Ok so I should go in the medical center area? Any other areas ?
And yes can you pls pm me the handles sweets, I am excited and having a little anxiety lol I hope to met lots of new friends (gents/providers)
Well dear I hope to me some classy gents as your self, lol or maybe not so much, I can be classy as well as trashy, all depends on what my friend wants, Im a pleaser, and I am not shameful of that. Not to mention my 115 yes reviews on just Eccie speak for them selfs, and to each there own. Have an awesome night.
Come on down. We need classy broads like you in San Antonio.

Originally Posted by Simon Riley
  • savak
  • 08-28-2014, 12:28 AM
Come on down. We need classy broads like you in San Antonio. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Well dear I hope to me some classy gents as your self, lol .... I can be classy as well as trashy, all depends on what my friend wants, Im a pleaser, and I am not shameful of that. ....Have an awesome night. Originally Posted by shayla84

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/She...84_4264072.jpg

lolz, I don't know if I would go along with asian father meme on the "A"

alright now I gotta get some fucking sleep.
Well dear I hope to me some classy gents as your self, lol or maybe not so much, I can be classy as well as trashy, all depends on what my friend wants, Im a pleaser, and I am not shameful of that. Not to mention my 115 yes reviews on just Eccie speak for them selfs, and to each there own. Have an awesome night. Originally Posted by shayla84
Welcome to San Antonio!

You young lady, have earned my respect. You fucking OWNED the shit!

Well I made it lol NOT before getting lost like 3-4 times, almost wrecking a few times, cussing, birds being flipped lol jk
You guys have worse traffic here then Austin, goodness grief lol