Shayla64.... I would like to offer my HUMBLE APOLOGY...:(

Miss Shayla,

I would like to PUBLICLY & FORMALLY apologize in both the AUSTIN & SAN ANTONIO FORUMS for being such a GRUMPY BEAR these last few days... Unfortunately, the stress of being stalked, harassed and bullied by Whispers for the past 8 months has gotten to me... and instead of taking my ANGER & FRUSTRATION out on HIM... I took it out on YOU... and I would like to HUMBLY APOLOGIZE...

I want you to know that when I made the comment yesterday I was talking about OLD THREADS that had been used to hurt you when you were going through a difficult time with your family... It NEVER occurred to me that you or anyone else would think that I would OUT YOU...

I was OUTED ON JUNE 13TH, 2014 and my best friend was outed in 2011 by one of her stalkers... I would NEVER WISH THAT ON ANYONE...

Yesterday, I was not myself and I acted in a very MEAN SPIRITED manner and I am truly sorry that I was so disrespectful and rude to you.... If you do forgive me then I hope that you will one day allow me to take you out for dinner and drinks as a gesture of peace...

I will understand if you choose not to forgive me...that is your right... I wish you and your family nothing but the best...

Your apologetic & remorseful slave,

Guinevere

P.S.

If you do decide to forgive me I am willing to submit to a SPANKING!!!

Miss Shayla,

Guinevere

P.S.

Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere

So where is mine since you were so stressed out of the blue?
Miss Shayla,

I would like to PUBLICLY & FORMALLY apologize in both the AUSTIN & SAN ANTONIO FORUMS for being such a GRUMPY BEAR these last few days... Unfortunately, the stress of being stalked, harassed and bullied by Whispers for the past 8 months has gotten to me... and instead of taking my ANGER & FRUSTRATION out on HIM... I took it out on YOU... and I would like to HUMBLY APOLOGIZE...

I want you to know that when I made the comment yesterday I was talking about OLD THREADS that had been used to hurt you when you were going through a difficult time with your family... It NEVER occurred to me that you or anyone else would think that I would OUT YOU...

I was OUTED ON JUNE 13TH, 2014 and my best friend was outed in 2011 by one of her stalkers... I would NEVER WISH THAT ON ANYONE...

Yesterday, I was not myself and I acted in a very MEAN SPIRITED manner and I am truly sorry that I was so disrespectful and rude to you.... If you do forgive me then I hope that you will one day allow me to take you out for dinner and drinks as a gesture of peace...

I will understand if you choose not to forgive me...that is your right... I wish you and your family nothing but the best...

Guinevere

P.S.

Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
8 months of stalking and you change your headline to "Whispers ATF" and then you go even more with more description on your profile eluding to Whispers.

BOO FUCKING HOO.

That is not behavior indicative of someone who is being harassed, or stalked.

Maybe you need to look closer to you in regards of "stalking" --------->

Your BS is getting hard to outrun these days isn't it? If only you and your little gang of STALKERS (don't you just love that word?) knew what is going on behind the scenes. The more you open your mouth, the more you dig that hole.

Keep up the good work!!

And thanks for making me so popular with the ladies, PM'ing me and THANKING me for stepping up to you and the REAL stalkers. I have had some VERY nice discounts the past few weeks. (Don't worry ladies, our secret is safe, her and her gang will get ZERO info. who I am seeing)

All my information I supplied is becoming more and more clear, the old saying holds true, "give someone enough rope, and they will hang themselves"

lets just say in THEORY you did not mean that as a threat ......

If anything EVER happens to that lady, guess who is going to get the blame? YOU.

popcorn anyone?
I left you alone for months...... You insist on mentioning me in your signature and profile..... every day..... calling yourself my ATF..... well it worked finally and someone started asking me whats up so here I am giving you the attention you desired...

time to reap what you sow lady.....

Clean your own house before you ask for sympathy....

and quit stressing so much...... it can cause all kinds of unpleasant conditions.....
8 months of stalking and you change your headline to "Whispers ATF" and then you go even more with more description on your profile eluding to Whispers. Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio
I don't normally congratulate people on the Interwebs...but this post is perhaps the greatest thing I've seen this week...

It's not stalking when you open your curtains and hang up a sign that says "pay attention to me"...
And I just like the eluding part.

I can picture that hot little lady juking and faking the fat cat her various sexy parts shaking
Well I accept and I would like to give my apology as I also (Lol) been in a crappy mood, but thats no excuse, I was actually thinking of the whole thing driving down here and thinking of writing you to apologize.

I hope that both of our moods get better and again hope you accept my apology.
And regarding my family issues, it is what it is, I have to deal with it cause well lets just say I hate my self everyday for it but...
I dont really drink but a girl likes food and coffee, I can pay my own tab but maybe we can meet for coffee some time or lunch, we have enough issues standing up for ourselves against some guys on here, we shouldnt have to do that with the girls too, we are all we have to try to keep ourselves safe and I know alot of the girls in Austin got me through alot of tough times when I didnt have family there, I see ECCIE as a second family unfortunatly like family some are assholes, some are bitches, some are crazy lol.
Awesome!

So what now?
Good stuff...hopefully nothing...or back to boobs and booty threads.
But.... But.... But she's apologizing to shayla64. Not shayla84.
:shrug:
Heh
Heh Originally Posted by Wakeup