Good night and hope ya'll get your town worked out and quit picking on all the ladies and eachother. Making what a fun place (eccie) this is supposed to be not very fun

Hello and Goodbye
Lol its been interesting, I hope you guys stop all this bickering and what have you and learn to act how you would in a RW situtation because regardless this is the Rw, not a fantasy world, you just are able to get fantasys played out here.
  • savak
  • 09-04-2014, 09:56 PM
sorry you didnt enjoy yourself here in san antonio.

maybe consider a trip to more hospitable areas like Houston or Upstate New York
Yeah...you'd fit right in in Houston...unfortunately...
Well dont sound to thrilled, I will be coming there just probably not anytime soon... Gonna be working my way back up north, My house and all is starting to be a distant memory, been touring for almost 3 weeks
You'll have a lot of competition...we got the 27-32 BMI crowd working it to the max over here...
Bye be safe.
what is MBI ???? I guess I am a little slow ...
Body Mass Index
Ya girlie im really sorry that your stay was surrounded by bs. I can't even say it gets better cause I've just been seeing it getting worst.I hope its more peaceful wherever you go next.
what is MBI ???? I guess I am a little slow ... Originally Posted by shayla84
LOL! Fat Chicks!

OR in regards to those numbers.... obese chicks....
Sa gets the baggage that outsiders create. Ever heard of " the squeaky wheel". Well the wheel isn't from sa.
  • Netx9
  • 09-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Shayla next time you around and I am near come twerk for me?
Well if I am considered fat so be it, never had a complaint so doesn't bother me at all, and most of the guys that are complaining about the girls weight, looks and some are not so light them selves, "hemm" so I will take it as your unhappy with your selves and come on this board to make your selves think you have more power then what you do in the so called Rw.... And good thing for you guys if you don't like my ass then you don't have to see it... Have a great night
Well if I am considered fat so be it, never had a complaint so doesn't bother me at all, and most of the guys that are complaining about the girls weight, looks and some are not so light them selves, "hemm" so I will take it as your unhappy with your selves and come on this board to make your selves think you have more power then what you do in the so called Rw.... And good thing for you guys if you don't like my ass then you don't have to see it... Have a great night Originally Posted by shayla84
You look good to me. Sorry I missed you.