NOT A POLL! What kind of clothing/costume enhances your sessions?

Way too many possible answers, so, NOT A POLL and something on my mind for a while.

Used to be, we'd see some ads and reviews featuring fantasy, or specific costuming, or specific role playing (secretary, school girl, milf next door) scenarios.

Have not seen much of that in any ads or reviews of late.

So just wondering....
Honestly, I'm open to requests. It's makes my end easier because what a person wants you to wear is very telling.

Something a young girl would wear? - Be sweet and beam.
Something revealing? - Whisper in their ears all the nasty things you want done to you. Incessantly tease them.
Wants you casual? - Be a girlfriend. Joke, laugh, be affectionate but with a hint of feisty.
Dressed to the nines? - Brush up on your Emily Post.

A fantasy I'd love to play out is the naughty interview. Show up to an office with a resume. Sit for an interview where the guy slowly starts to get closer and closer. Maybe he starts rubbing my back. He tells me that he wants his employees to be "comfortable" and "friendly". Any resistance I have to is overcome by the fact I really want that job and he keeps it dangling it in front of me if I just keep doing "one more thing".
Hosiery and body stockings are always a nice look. Even those cheesy outfits they sell at the Megaplex add a lot of fun to the session. I dont mind giving a gift of lingerie if the lady wants to wear it during the appointment!
Thigh high boots. Not that calf shit.
I'm currently in the blindfold phase of my life as my avatar indicates. Blindfold on an elegantly coiffed and dressed lady does it for me.
Nurses....... Not the cheesy XXX stuff sold........ but a short white outfit remine=senct of the 70's/80's with white stocking......

Professional/Secretarial Business Suit with quality stockings and Garter Belt.....

Wedding Night style peignoirs
Librarian..gotta have the glasses! thigh highs and garter belts....keep the shoes on too!! (You can use them as handles!) :-)
Cat ears.
Cat ears. Originally Posted by blasphemouse
LMAO....

SO are you the guy in the back row of the Majestic jacking off when Cats is on stage!
LMAO....

SO are you the guy in the back row of the Majestic jacking off when Cats is on stage! Originally Posted by Whispers
Shhh... Don't rat me out.
..gotta have the glasses! thigh highs and garter belts....keep the shoes on too!! Originally Posted by tim_29m
Professional/Secretarial Business Suit with quality stockings and Garter Belt..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Hosiery... Originally Posted by Jed Clampett
Something revealing? - Whisper in their ears all the nasty things you want done to you. Incessantly tease them. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Yes Please! All the above.
I really like bikinis but I rarely see a woman I meet in a bikini. Not sure why.
Stilettos, stilettos, stilettos!
I had a guy that liked my Native dancing costume, I had my hair in feathers and make up done and my shaw, those woulda be great pictures
i’m hoping to make something for someone to wear.
Once made a leather bikini for a provider.
She retired a few months later.
But as I once said in a previous posting years ago.
“Anything I can remove, using my teeth.”