What's with all this drama!!??

Is it really necessary to bring all this drama? I thought this site was for us to get away or escape from our stress and drama from our real world lives...at least it is for me. Let's try to be civil to each other and use this site for exchanging info as it was intended.

Mods, feel free to close this thread. Thanks
Sorry, dude. Until Venus and Saturn return to retrograde in mid-October, we're all basically fucked.

• TxTo
  • 09-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Is it really necessary to bring all this drama? I thought this site was for us to get away or escape from our stress and drama from our real world lives...at least it is for me. Let's try to be civil to each other and use this site for exchanging info as it was intended.

Mods, feel free to close this thread. Thanks Originally Posted by Unstoppable
Bravo. Well said, sir.

The constant attack thread creation has become tedious.
It seems as though (unwittingly), you've just opened another thread for drama fuel.

Some of you fucktards never learn.
Its basically the same handful of people that cause all the drama. It is annoying but most of it can be ignored.
Mods, feel free to close this thread. Thanks Originally Posted by Unstoppable
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Let me know how this works out for you...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Let me know how this works out for you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Nice new avatar - I like the previous one better!
Thanks, but my concern for your likes and dislikes is...
Sorry, dude. Until Venus and Saturn return to retrograde in mid-October, we're all basically fucked. Originally Posted by PDid
Wow, PDid lays down the truth so succinctly, and pairs it with an awesome chart explaining it all. That is the first smile I've cracked during all this drama.

Thanks PDid. I needed it.

fire needs oxygen. so if you don't like fire shut yo trap