Attempted Outing or a number dialed in error?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=18
HI Former MOD's Name Removed to keep from offending Mokoa...

WELCOME BACK!!!

Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Correct me if I am wrong here...... There are some stories going around of a minor disagreement and some word's exchanges between a former Mod and Slave G.....

Some of those rumors tend to claim that the MOD was outed or an attempt to out him occurred,,,,,

For whatever reason.... He guested his account.....

If he CHOSE to come back he may still have concerns for his safety..... he has certainly not announced his return......

Yet here is Slave Welcoming him back.....

SHOULD Simon Riley actually BE that former MOD this is yet another one of her complete disregard for the privacy of others...
I thought the mentioning of real world info was against the rules and kicked out for that.
Accounts that have been "guested" vs "disabled" are afforded a level of protection here. If a member here attempts to connect a current handle to a guested handle without that current handle having made the connection, that member is in egregious violation of the guidelines.
seems the only connecting being done is by the op
seems the only connecting being done is by the op Originally Posted by HammockedHank
Hey... We agree!... The OP above was Slave Guinevere so maybe some justice will it's way to her...