Physically strong men more likely to have right-wing political views

You know, I could have TOLD them this if only they had asked me. They could have save a lot of money on the study:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...cal-views.html

I wonder it the Huffington Post will put this on-line the way it does "studies" about political conservatives supposedly being less humane, less stable, less intelligent, less ... whatever?
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2013, 01:41 PM
they need to come to America

they need to come to America

Originally Posted by CJ7
It's all relative to someone else.

Do I need to post a picture of Harry Reid or George Stephanopoulos to teach you the error of your ways?
  • CJOHN
  • 05-16-2013, 01:52 PM
Physically strong men more likely to have right-wing political views TRUE ....wrong... they get the repro to write laws to STEAL from immigrant who create a new industry...ex. fishing quotes
  • CJOHN
  • 05-16-2013, 01:59 PM
or ASS DIPSHIT rider .... stated poor conservative
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2013, 02:02 PM
It's all relative to someone else.

Do I need to post a picture of Harry Reid or George Stephanopoulos to teach you the error of your ways? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Reid was a boxer in his youth .... he'll whip your ass, then whip your ass again for letting him whip your ass
Reid was a boxer in his youth .... Originally Posted by CJ7
So was I.

And at a higher weight class, I'm sure.
Oh boy the ass whippings can begin...
You know, I was a member of the UT weightlifting team back in the day. And I'm still able to lift my balls out of the toilet when I sit down to take a Whirlaway.

I think this thread is full of shit.

If anything, I'd opine that the sissyboys who got the sand kicked in their faces are more likely to eat shit and become conservatives.

FAGS!
Bobby Jindal is an ass fucker
Bobby Jindal is an ass fucker Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yours?
Stephanopoulos Originally Posted by ExNYer

Ok. Admit it. You had to look that thing up to spell it.
You know, I was a member of the UT weightlifting team back in the day. And I'm still able to lift my balls out of the toilet when I sit down to take a Whirlaway.

If anything, I'd opine that the sissyboys who got the sand kicked in their faces are more likely to eat shit and become conservatives.

FAGS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'm quoting the entire post because I think it's brilliant. But also because I wanted to call you a racist queer fucking she male.

Not that you said anything racist, I just thought it looked good there next to my reply. And not that the word FAG has anything to do with gay people ( I personally think of wannabe Harley riders when I see the word FAG, thankyou South Park. And not that i have anything against she-males (ive always wanted to play with one) But seriously, I really did love this reply............ Oh shit, I might be turning into a DEMOCRAT. CALL 911. I CAN'T LIKE THIS ASSHOLES POSTS.

Shit.

FAGS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup Rider, your threads still suck, but your endings are getting much more entertaining!
And some republicans only call themselves conservatives