THE SUPERTHREAD FOR SCANDAL WHINERS....

Hey CC we need a superthread for all the Obama whiners who are complaining about too many scandal threads....................

Or maybe a cap on the number of whinny posts that CM, NewYawker, AssUp, CBJ, et al can post..........

Sandbox Obamazombies; please confine your whining to this single SuperThread.......otherwise, the Sandbox will be destroyed by all your incessant whiny posts ! Our future is in your hands....

Help us out here Chica,,,please,,,please,,,plea se....

Yes, Chica... Help us out. I know you got more balls than a pachinko machine. Ban whirlaway for 30 days. I dare you. Even if St. C overturns it, I will buy you a nice steak dinner. Hell, we might even throw a social in your honor.
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 12:30 PM
H_E_R_E W-E G-O-O-O-O-O

bribing the brass ... I love it

snick
It's just politics....
Geezzz; I think I am flattered; You want me banned for no legitimate reason except you hate my threads...........

I now see how the Obama IRS became a runaway train against his enemies.........

Typical liberal response; ban the speech of those you hate.

But unlike you GQ; I urge everyone to keep posting about Benghazi, IRS, AP, all the Obama Scandals............

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=740944

More Threads, More Posts, More Discussion...not less.................

BTW, I am certain CC can't be bought off by the cheap offer of a free steak dinner........now, maybe if you ponied up for a 24-hour session with Nina Morretti......just saying...........

• CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 12:50 PM
It's just politics.... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

me likie steak dinner.hooker social politics..
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 12:53 PM
tell ya what whirlie, if Chica is hungry and horny, you ARE FUCKED
You might be right CJ; This is a moral test for CC....................we will see.......

You know what, I might just PM Chica and tell him to negotiate a great deal to "fake my ban" ........then CC and I split the fun.............

3 hours of Nina time for CC and 2 hours for me (more than that and I would have cardiac failure)! And you fuckers pay...
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 12:57 PM
you made it this far, NBD
Whirlagay - The term "Scandal Whiner" applies to YOU, not to the rest of us.

The rest of us are complaining about redundant threads, not the scandals themselves.

So, since YOU are the one who is whining about scandals, BY ALL MEANS, CONFINE your whines to THIS thread.
You are in the right place NewYawker...................
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2013, 02:59 PM

3 hours of Nina time for CC and 2 hours for me (more than that and I would have cardiac failure)! And you fuckers pay... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I don't know if CC wants two hours with you!

More Threads... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah, that's the ticket!

We need more threads on the IRS controversy!

Why not start a new one every hour around the clock? I mean, you do consider it a waste to allow a non-Whirlaway-originated thread on the front page, right?
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Whir ly is trying to get in CC pants!

• CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 03:20 PM
D"OOOOOOOH