SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

Gentlemen and ladies, we have another Deb the Milf posting on this site. I bet he is not as good looking which is Debs one saving grace.
  • com
  • 01-17-2015, 08:15 AM
Lie?
Excuse?
Anyone?
  • Old-T
  • 01-17-2015, 10:17 AM
Wow, Johnny, that incarnation didn't last long.
Wow, Johnny, that incarnation didn't last long. Originally Posted by Old-T
of course not, your crook own the site, FASTGUNN what that with the thread title "STOLEN GLANCE" and SOULMANIKE " COWBOY and the IRS"

btw: CJOHNNY54 ask Why the FUC isn't his money in his hand?

adding everything up his asset should be close to 1 trillion and counting interest daily
Little eva and bigkotex are pleased when a basket case like marshall (aka txen) pops up and starts a thread here. It makes them look relatively intelligible. Oh wait.... little eva? kotex? is that you? Originally Posted by lustylad
No txen is CJOHNNY54

JUST LIKE I AM CJOHNNY54
do you swallow or spit?

Look like it has always been the same you godless THIEF! Originally Posted by EyeCu
like your location CJOHNNY54(EYECU)
anyone?
  • Old-T
  • 01-24-2015, 08:52 PM
No txen is CJOHNNY54

JUST LIKE I AM CJOHNNY54 Originally Posted by RUAmis99
I actually believe you. No one else would dare claim to be Johnny.
  • Thing
  • 01-26-2015, 01:31 PM
I actually believe you. No one else would dare claim to be Johnny. Originally Posted by Old-T
isn't cjohnny54 same person as cjohn

if you read his username correctly, it says RUAmis99 <--- ALL YET
  • Old-T
  • 01-26-2015, 01:54 PM
And as many as four dozen more! I am certain this thread sets the standard for most different handles used by the same person.

You know what is the best thing about this thread: it provides a refuge from reading the stupidity of IB.
And as many as four dozen more! I am certain this thread sets the standard for most different handles used by the same person.

You know what is the best thing about this thread: it provides a refuge from reading the stupidity of IB.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Seriously, you stupidly want to troll in yet another thread, Old-THUMPER? You had your stupid-ass served to you in another thread, and here your stupid-ass wants to trollishly start again, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, your especial, affectionate relationship with all of these manifestations of "CJOHNNY54" underscores your stupidity, Old-THUMPER.
  • Thing
  • 01-26-2015, 02:09 PM

You know what is the best thing about this thread: it provides a refuge from reading the stupidity of IB. Originally Posted by Old-T

And as many as four dozen more! I am certain this thread sets the standard for most different handles used by the same person. YEAH CJOHNNY54 and CJOHN but he is just trying to GET HIS MONEY

You know what is the best thing about this thread: it provides a refuge from reading the stupidity of IB. Originally Posted by Old-T

dont you mean idiots "IB, JD, LL whoelse"
  • Old-T
  • 01-26-2015, 02:18 PM
Well, it did.

Now your thread can be infected too. He truly is "He who should not be named"!
  • Thing
  • 01-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Well, it did.

Now your thread can be infected too. He truly is "He who should not be named"!
Originally Posted by Old-T
Care to start another debate about your stupidity, Old-THUMPER? Voilą!!!