Thinking about making a pit-stop on my way to Mississippi

Hey strangers! It's been a LONG time since I have visited.
(And I do plan on making an official visit near the beginning of November when I have personal plans that will bring me out that way)

But I have a road trip taking me into Mississippi and could take a day to stop in Shreveport or BC to visit a few old/new friends.

I just don't remember where to stay anymore. It has been at least 8 years since I was last there.

I'm open to suggestions. Please send PM's!

I know this is early notice, but I'm a planner.

Thanks everyone!
I am sure you would be welcomed with open arms, etc on your journey through town
You have a pm....
Oh, emails would be great with your city in the title.

I don't want to lose track of tips.

tntangie@gmail.com

The PM's are hard to search and this is far in advance and I don't want to lose track!

I know this is a great town to visit, and I might be able to stop by on my way there and on the way back so weekday folks and weekend folks get to see me!

Angie
Monroe would love to have you, and we are closer to Mississippi
Monroegent,

Do you have any recommendations in Monroe? I'm nervous about using BP and haven't ran across any local girls on here. Can you help me out?
Stay the hell off of BP lol. I almost got robbed a few weeks ago, little head was in overdrive but Big head won out. We have providers here that on Eccie that are in Monroe from time to time. See them. They are AWESOME. I hate to say this but you are gonna have to take a trip to Shreveport from time to time.