New guy here

Hey ladies. I am based in San Antonio but frequent Austin a lot. I'm looking for new friends. I'm a gentleman who will treat you with respect. I can't wait to meet some nice ladies! Who is newbie friendly
To keep things working and going good, it takes new members and providers to replace the ones that's moving on.

Hope you find the right newbie friendly ladies that will get you off with a good start.

I know from my experience that you can have some fantastic romps with the attractive and sexy ladies you'll find here or on P411 or maybe even SouthernGFE.

Welcome!
quick question. Im a little new to All the internet acronyms, is there a page that goes over them and how much $ symbols mean?
quick question. Im a little new to All the internet acronyms, is there a page that goes over them and how much $ symbols mean? Originally Posted by Galaxy45
https://skipthegames.com/articles/ab...-abbreviations

One dollar sign means one bill.
Thanks for the info. I'm sure I have much to learn. But it should be a fun experience doing it. At least more fun than I had sitting in a classroom
Welcome! Lots of great woman in Austin and S.A. Have fun!
Welcome as I am new I no what you're going through I do my own screening also so if you'd like to contact me call me at 801 903-0207 and we could go from now my screening consist of I don't need a picture I will need you know some kind of stats that where you have been on other posts for my iPhone SE just call me we can work something out and again welcome to the science they say
Good morning everybody who's up I'm up ready to play my special still going through Wednesday you just have to contact me at 801-903-0207
Welcome!
Hey ladies. I am based in San Antonio but frequent Austin ya lot. I'm looking for new friends. I'm a gentleman who will treat you with respect. I can't wait to meet some nice ladies! Who is newbie friendly Originally Posted by Justme210
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
Thanks for all the greetings ladies!
Welcome to the playground sweetie! Austin and SA have some lovely ladies! Play safe!