What Do You Think About The Beirut Blast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKFupx9x0-k

Supposedly 2750 Tons of Ammonia Nitrate was stored at the port. Here's the weird thing: Since 2013. That's like having a horse shit in your house and never cleaning it up. A ship entered port with the stuff, it was bound for somewhere else, the Lebanese offloaded the product, "imprisoned" the crew and let the ship go on its way. The ship later sank.

Some people, including the Lebanese, are blaming "the Jews."

The stuff sat there for seven years? Why? I know Muslim law is kinda fuzzy on ownership but this was a total liability. My understanding of Muslim law is the port authority is liable for damages, including death. In other words, some port authority officials may be chopped chopped.
Trump says Beirut explosion was caused by a 'bomb of some kind'

He is really that stupid
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2020, 02:44 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rate_disasters

Ammonium nitrate is extremely dangerous under proper circumstances.

Texas City disaster and West Texas are two US disasters over time.

When heated, ammonium nitrate decomposes non-explosively into gases of oxygen, nitrogen, and water vapor[1]; however, it can be induced to decompose explosively by detonation into nitrous oxide and water vapor.[2] Nitrogen dioxide causes the orange-red colour in explosions.[3] Large stockpiles of the material can be a major fire risk due to their supporting oxidation, and may also detonate, as happened in the Texas City disaster of 1947 which led to major changes in the regulations for storage and handling.
There are two major classes of incidents resulting in explosions:
  • In the first case, the explosion happens by the mechanism of shock to detonation transition. The initiation happens by an explosive charge going off in the mass, by the detonation of a shell thrown into the mass, or by detonation of an explosive mixture in contact with the mass. The examples are Kriewald, Morgan, Oppau, Tessenderlo, and Traskwood.
  • In the second case, the explosion results from a fire that spreads into the ammonium nitrate (AN) itself (Texas City, Brest, Tianjin, Beirut), or to a mixture of an ammonium nitrate with a combustible material during the fire. The fire must be confined at least to a degree for successful transition from a fire to an explosion (a phenomenon known as "deflagration to detonation transition", or DDT). Pure, compact AN is stable and very difficult to initiate. However, there are numerous cases when even impure AN did not explode in a fire.
Trump is likely speaking from the hip, There is not yet a confirmed cause from lebanon - and given the instability, political murkiness , hezbollah, muslim politics, I doubt a thorough investigation will ever be completed or published.

I think it likely what happened will remain unknown, or be covered up.
The cause is ammonium nitrate is an explosive

Trump has no brains...and his hips are flabby and fat
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Thank You mm - the usual personal insults, rather than a reasonable look at issues.

Did you know Biden defined the Black race in America as without diversity compared to hispanics???

And......

But - the response is denial, deflection, and Ideology/TDS Uber Alles.
Biden still hasn't been told about it.
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Disagree - TBC - Biden does not remember being briefed.
Trump called it an attack. But I think he was liklay referring to himself.
Biden still hasn't been told about it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I heard he was, and that's why he's not going to Wisconsin.
Ammonium Nitrate...the same chemical used by that dead right wing nut job..McVeigh. Oklahoma city was an attack
Trump called it an attack. But I think he was liklay referring to himself. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

well. look who made parole. YssupHummer.

you are gonna need to step it up if you are going to catch up to your old perma-banned handle sparky. i'd say if you make 100 posts a day you'll be back in the top 3 in about a year and 3 months from now.

BAHHAAAAA
Trump called it an attack. But I think he was liklay referring to himself. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
That's not LIKELY
That's not LIKELY Originally Posted by bb1961
Yous are correct beebsy. He’d NEVER admit to anything, but he would hold a Bible up in front of it. LIKELY upside down! Did yous enjoy your vacation? Are yous headed to South Dakota on your motor tryke?
I heard 137 dead and 5000 wounded?

That blast reminds me of that one out in Nevada when all that rocket fuel went off....the blast caught on video from that overlooking plateau and the shock wave that went out like a big ripple across the desert.....
you people are idiots.

ammonia nitrate wasn't what started it.

there was a fire at the port at one of the warehouses.

apparently there was an explosion at one of the warehouses, there also were small multiple explosions that went off and that fire spread to the ammonia nitrate warehouse which went kablooey...

this is Hezbollah's work. they apparently stored ammo/bombs at one of the warehouse which went off. they store this shit all over the place. they also store ammonia nitrate as well. european authorities found hezbolloah's crap in their countries as well.

I was going to post this, gnadfly beat me to it.

Hezbollah Hoarded Fertilizer That Blew Up Beirut, Planned to Use it Against Israel in 'Nuclear' Style Attack

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ttack-n2573756