Gay mayors aren’t safe!!!!!

Pittsburgh’s finest gay Mayor had protestors at his house for 15hrs last night. Demanding his resignation! The swishy walker wasn’t even there! His neighbors had to put up with those losers all night. Peduto sent police at 10am the next morning. As we say in the Burgh.....Whadda Jagoff!!!!!

https://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsbu...ia=AMP+HTMLYou
  • oeb11
  • 08-19-2020, 02:32 PM
Wonderful to see the DimLib idiots hoist on their own petard.
LOL
I hope they occupy the home just as they did in Capitol Hill.

Se what the DimLib masters think about disbanding their police force in that event!
LOL
Do BLM supporters hate faggots?
  • oeb11
  • 08-19-2020, 03:20 PM
Supporters - The gay culture is not popular with most black males .

OBLM leadership is marxist and Gay - something they try to keep hidden.
Do BLM supporters hate faggots? Originally Posted by friendly fred
BLM are faggots.

OBLM leadership is marxist and Gay - something they try to keep hidden. Originally Posted by oeb11
Do BLM supporters hate faggots? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Wonderful to see the DimLib idiots hoist on their own petard.
LOL
I hope they occupy the home just as they did in Capitol Hill.

Se what the DimLib masters think about disbanding their police force in that event!
LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
BLM are faggots. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
!!!!! +!!!!!

I thinks yous left a few exclamation points off bambsy. But your buds filled in your blanks!

LOLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! +!!!!!

I thinks yous left a few exclamation points off bambsy. But your buds filled in your blanks!

LOLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Not enough to go elbows deep eh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not enough to go elbows deep eh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I don’t know, But looks like someone’s got yous pegged!!
BLM are faggots. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Do they hate themselves for being faggots? (I know that Yssup RIder is a self hating variety of gay man - but he still takes dick up his ass anyway)

OBLM leadership is marxist and Gay - something they try to keep hidden. Originally Posted by oeb11
They are "keeping it on the down low" per longstanding tradition, then.
why do they want his resignation?
Sheeeeet!!

I live in da Burgh and didn't even know our Mayor is a faggot. Probably because I don't live within the city limits so he's not on the ballot for me.
Hey bam, Peduto says he ain't gay....

https://twitter.com/billpeduto/statu...569370113?s=19
Do they hate themselves for being faggots? (I know that Yssup RIder is a self hating variety of gay man - but he still takes dick up his ass anyway) Originally Posted by friendly fred
idk I doubt they were there protesting his sexuality. BLM are known radical queers who want to destroy the nuclear family.
I don't pay much attention to gay people. I have nothing in common with them and we don't have anything to talk about in a conversation.

The OP has started a tranny thread and now this thread. It speaks volumes about his complete gayness.

I don't know why any straight man would even give a shit about any gay and tranny news.

People can be gay all they want, I'd rather just not know about it. If I did care, I would actually attend a gay pride parade in tight shorts and celebrate their gayness with them. Unfortunately for their cause, I just don't give a shit about it.