Should trump Pardon obama?

• oeb11
  • 08-21-2020, 09:04 AM
No article to quote

a post for debate- DPST howlers please check the word definition before you post - and try to be cogent and constructive.

Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon after taking office - an act controversial to those who wanted Nixon prosecuted.

I am reluctant to prosecute a former president for acts in Office - even though Nixon did participate in a felony cover-up.

It is clear that the Biden's radical minions are slavering to take over the DOJ after (if) biden is elected - throw out Barr and all his endeavors - and institute mass polically-motivated indictments and prosecutions of any and all Trump administration officials into SSDNY or DC courts - which are just Democrat Star chambers. They will get politically motivated convictions on Trumped up charges - just as they did to Michael Flynn.

Should Trump pardon Obama in his ending days in office - whether 2021 or -25 - I think it would be a good idea, and set a precedent. Maybe make the DPST's think,

O/W - I believe the Biden DOJ will persecute/prosecute every Trump family member and Trump himself in multiple court cases to the deaths of the Family, relatives, and any supporters - not to mention any and all Cabinet officials and all Trump political appointees.

I see the DPST's DOJ dancing like Lord of the Flies around a bonfire of prosecutions of the trump adminstration - and rejoicing in their TDS and Hatred of All things Donald Trump - to the complete destruction of the Rule of Law and our Constitution.

Will pardoning Obama change that - No - but it might make some middle of the road folks pause in reflection about voting for a marxist biden puppet for the rise of an authoritarian marxist kalfornication destruction of freedom in America that K harris and her marxist cronies will inflict on America ..

i do not believe former President's should be - in general- prosecuted after leaving office - particularly for trumped up Politically motivated chages.

I fear that is what the DPST's will do to Trump and his family and all appointed officials.

DPST's are consumed with hatred - and want blood.

What does that say about our America.
He should be treated like the Rosenbergs.
Deport his sorry ass back to kenya
Hell F-ing NO! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
you can only forgive someone if they are contrite and ask for forgiveness

an unrepentant, haughty spirit makes forgiveness impossible, for they cannot accept forgiveness
Well fuck NO and NO He will never ask for forgiveness
I don't believe that "Being A Damn Good President While Black" is a chargeable offense.
Why should a president be given a free pass during his term or after his term if the charges and evidence is strong enough?

Maybe we should give Joe DeAngelo, the DNA proven golden state killer a pardon since he's retired?
I don't believe that "Being A Damn Good President While Black" is a chargeable offense. Originally Posted by Lapdog
It's not. But being a criminal president while being Black is.
Obama is as much white as he is black.
Obama is as much white as he is black. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Genetically speaking yes.
Trump should be more concerned about himself and all his indicted n convicted swamp buddies. What we he pardon Obama for? Class n diginity as potus
Genetically speaking yes. Originally Posted by Levianon17
uh oh. Did they revise the standards for Black again? I mean Talcum X and Rachel Dozel are in the club now... can I pick and choose? I mean can I get better dance rhythm without a bad credit rating?
Trump should be more concerned about himself and all his indicted n convicted swamp buddies. What we he pardon Obama for? Class n diginity as potus Originally Posted by Tsmokies
For using the US govt. National Security services like his fcuking errand boys that's what we indict his ass for. When you DIRECT the FBI and CIA to spy on your political opponents, you deserve a bullet in the back of the skull. If you value Democracy the way you all say you do... you should HATE his ass for that. Because when Republicans start doing it... and we will because why the fcuk not.. nobody seems to care... well I bet you'll start caring then.

But then you won't matter because you didn't care when you should have.
I forgot again about how many indictments under Obama and how many of trump buddies? Divert n deny for the deplorable idiots