bush growing contest ladies from houston

Seems all is bare out there! Let's give this world a little diversion from the norm. Wishing for a contest to see who can grow the thickest nice Y bush. Winner gets a nice cash reward.
I've already got one-- does that make me ineligible? However, I do keep the lips smooth.
  • 04-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Seems all is bare out there! Let's give this world a little diversion from the norm. Wishing for a contest to see who can grow the thickest nice Y bush. Winner gets a nice cash reward. Originally Posted by niceguy123
I doubt you will get many takers since bikini season is just around the corner. However, it would make for a good fall/winter contest.
I doubt you will get many takers since bikini season is just around the corner. However, it would make for a good fall/winter contest. Originally Posted by 69
Thats a silly reason. If you keep the nice triangle shape, one never need know in a bikini.
a nice Y all the way from ass to top will still fit in a bikini and last but not least the true natural scent of a woman is so so erotic
I love the bush too, I can't wait for DecemberLove to return to Houston
If or when this contest gets going I will have to take a trip to Houston.
I have already been in the process of growing out my little triangle bush...actually starting to like it LOL!
Good idea niceguy, hope the idea takes off. I am curious as to how you'll "measure" the results...

And of the ladies who responded, neither is from Houston. Any takers, Houston ladies?

December, you've just given me an extra reason to try to see you the next time you visit the Bayou City.
Lets put up a 100 each and get this contest rolling its time for these providers to figure out
that a bunch of guys want this and its time for the bush to come back.. Im in for my share i want a nice full side trimmed bush "Y" on a hot bodied thick evebrowed woman now!! who is with me!!??
This thread is beyond the limits of good taste.
Beyond good taste?? I agree its delicious. Come on ladies lets do some growin and sculpting !!!
Thats more gross than anything I have ever posted about.
You know today finding a girl with a bush is like finding one without a tattoo. I like a bush if it is done right.....
Thats more gross than anything I have ever posted about. Originally Posted by BonerJams03
+1

The hairy crotch fetish makes me nauseous as well.