PPE - taking a vacation from ECCIE

All,

Wanted to let you all know that I am going to be taking a vacation from ECCIE for a while. I have become a target of outing and there seems to be some not so nice rumors running around about me since I stopped moderating so I think for my safety and sanity, I need to step away. I want to focus on domination training, dungeon rental to others and fetish photography. I am still avaliable for those if you are interested. Please contact me before my account is guested in the next few days. After that, EW, KK and Meryl will know how to contact me.

I have also noticed that some folks think that taking photos and training are free services, I just wanted to note that, like the ladies here, my time is not free. It is reasonable, but not free. If you want to learn or have a fetish set taken, I am happy to do so, but i will not pay you for that. I have costs and time investments that I need to recoup.

Sorry, mini-rant.
You will be missed. Peace.

SAS
Wish you the best sir, i know that you have been a good friend to someone we know in common and hope that whoever is giving you a hard time gets what they deserve soon.

You always have a friend in denton

c
i hope all goes well and you have lots of safety, sanity and subs
PPE,

Sorry you have to go through this nonsense but I will wait for your return. I always looked forward to your comments along with your enlightening & educating feedback. Hope it is not too long of a vacation.

74comet
NOT good news at all. PM me your email please. So I have a way of contacting when I'm in Dallas.

Outing is never a good thing and the schmuck who's doing it, will have karma on their ass.

All,

Wanted to let you all know that I am going to be taking a vacation from ECCIE for a while. I have become a target of outing and there seems to be some not so nice rumors running around about me since I stopped moderating so I think for my safety and sanity, I need to step away. I want to focus on domination training, dungeon rental to others and fetish photography. I am still avaliable for those if you are interested. Please contact me before my account is guested in the next few days. After that, EW, KK and Meryl will know how to contact me.

I have also noticed that some folks think that taking photos and training are free services, I just wanted to note that, like the ladies here, my time is not free. It is reasonable, but not free. If you want to learn or have a fetish set taken, I am happy to do so, but i will not pay you for that. I have costs and time investments that I need to recoup.

Sorry, mini-rant. Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Fair Winds and God Speed, sir!

Spacemtn
You gave "red tape" a good name, PPE. I'll miss you and your contibutions to this forum.

Monk
  • Mokoa
  • 05-06-2011, 06:33 PM
May the winds be at your back!

All the best to you!
I have become a target of outing and there seems to be some not so nice rumors running around about me since I stopped moderating so I think for my safety and sanity, I need to step away. Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
That is just plain shitty. Please feel free to PM me with who the assholes are.

Sorry PPE.
  • ztonk
  • 05-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Best wishes! A sad day indeed...
Stay in touch...this really sucks for you!!!!
You will be missed. Peace.

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan

You will be missed around here brotha. Hope we get a chance to hang out soon and utilize the dungeon to its full potential!

take care sugar!