Question for the ladies - Shaved heads yay or nay ?

I'm a 29 year old dude and I just shaved my head with a razor. I ride a motorcycle everywhere, everyday regardless of the whether, and it just became too much of a hassle to have to keep restyling my hair everywhere I go because of helmet hair. Is the shaved head look a good look ? Chime in ladies!
I'm a 29 year old dude and I just shaved my head with a razor. I ride a motorcycle everywhere, everyday regardless of the whether, and it just became too much of a hassle to have to keep restyling my hair everywhere I go because of helmet hair. Is the shaved head look a good look ? Chime in ladies! Originally Posted by Doodle23
Some can pull it off and look great, some can't. Some will like it, some won't.

Post a pic and we'll letcha know...'-)

I kid I kid!
I love a bald head! Much easier to find your ears to hold your face in place!
Bald Men are Sexy!!!!
i like when a bald guy does daty... and after i get sloppy wet he rubs his head all over my sensitive clit... and then lets me lick the juices off his head....
i like when a bald guy does daty... and after i get sloppy wet he rubs his head all over my sensitive clit... and then lets me lick the juices off his head.... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Typing very fast, rushing out to buy a new razor.
i like when a bald guy does daty... and after i get sloppy wet he rubs his head all over my sensitive clit... and then lets me lick the juices off his head.... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Well that pretty much does it, no more hair for me... Ever.
Very hot but depends on the shape of your head
Over all....I LOVE the look!
If you have the head for it......LOL

Seriously, it is kind of hot to reach down and grab a bald head while...
I'm a 29 year old dude and I just shaved my head with a razor. I ride a motorcycle everywhere, everyday regardless of the whether, and it just became too much of a hassle to have to keep restyling my hair everywhere I go because of helmet hair. Is the shaved head look a good look ? Chime in ladies! Originally Posted by Doodle23
Depends on the shape of your head .... not everyone can rock that look. In the end it's w/e you're comfortable with and if you're happy with that look.
Definitely depends on the head.
I think it looks good. Shaved head with a beard? #Hotness!
I LOVE a nice shaved head! It's definitely a head turner for me (just like salt and pepper hair) and if a client has a shaved head, it's the first thing I grab when I pull him in for a kiss....
I love bald...ijs