Before OR After

Ladies, do you collect before or after apt starts? Is there a reason?
Gents, is there a "right way" for her to collect donation?

With my agency, I had to make sure everything was there before starting our time, but I picked up a few whispers concerning the way I collect donation.

I thought it was reasonable to collect after, slightly risky but I believed it was beyond reasonable, But now hearing how many girls get stiffed I'm curious how it goes for everyone else?

(Sorry if this has been asked a million times!)
  • Old-T
  • 01-17-2014, 04:08 PM
If I have done my homework on the lady, I feel I have no reason not to pay her up front. I typically lay it somewhere discrete but visible, or include it in an envelope with a bouquet of flowers.

The ladies take an inordinate portion of the risk as it is and that is one worry I can have them not worry about.

If it is a lady I am already familiar and comfortable with then we can be more flexible.
If its the first time seeing the provider, I will place the envelope with the donation is a visible spot. If I get the vibe that she's a bit concerned about it, I'll open the envelope and "fan the donation" out so they can get a look at the bills and denominations. If no "I'm worried" vibe, I leave the envelope alone and don't mention it or call attention to it and then move to the "get acquainted" kissing and undressing. Never.. NEVER any mention of the activities I want or the amount once I enter the room. If SHE starts discussing either, I zip up, gather the money and leave.

For those I've seen and established a routine with, generally I place the donation, straight up or in an envelope in her bag/gear to make sure she doesn't forget it when she leaves.
I always put the money down first without an envelope when I first walk in and then go to the restroom. I have already done a lot of research and taken care of everything thru P411 ahead of time. So when I get there I do not need to talk about donation or activities.
Personally, I prefer to pay the lady after the session.

It adds a dimension of intimacy when the lady focuses her attention on her client rather than money and that trust makes for a memorable session.

. . . One of the main problems in the hobby, as in business generally, is that somewhere along the line some lowlife scumbags did not hold up their end of the contract and some providers resorted to painting all their clients with the same brush of distrust. Sadly, in the long run both parties lose something sweet and intangible.

I always put the envelope down on a dresser/table. What she does with it is up to her. If she takes and counts it right away-- no problems. If she just leaves it there the entire time, I make sure she is aware it is there. With a couple of girls I've seen numerous times, donation is not an issue, and I usually hand it to them after we are done.
I used to wait until the end of my appointments to collect the donation...and ended up getting stiffed. After that, I started collecting my donation before the start of the appointment.
For my I usually place it on the dresser or table as soon as we greet each other, sometimes in an envelope with a small gift in a gift bag, sometimes just the agreed upon amount in as few bills as possible.Tip to follow afterwards if I choose to tip.
Before ..... I don't do IOU's or pay me later/after.
I secure it as well .... it took one time and only one time for a guy to run with part of the donation when my trusting back was turned (lol smh) during a nice post-session chat. I try to avoid allowing my mistakes to happen a second time if I can help it. I've never done any of this in front of anyone though (big reason why aside from us wanting to make sure you're clean before we get dirty that we want you to place it in plain sight and go take a few minutes to freshen up).

Ladies, do you collect before or after apt starts? Is there a reason?
Gents, is there a "right way" for her to collect donation?

With my agency, I had to make sure everything was there before starting our time, but I picked up a few whispers concerning the way I collect donation.

I thought it was reasonable to collect after, slightly risky but I believed it was beyond reasonable, But now hearing how many girls get stiffed I'm curious how it goes for everyone else?

(Sorry if this has been asked a million times!) Originally Posted by Aubrey_Eden
I put the donation with a funny greeting card and place it in a visible place spot at the beginning of the session. In most instances the envelope is left alone until I leave, a credit to the good manners of the ladies.
I put the donation with a funny greeting card and place it in a visible place spot at the beginning of the session. In most instances the envelope is left alone until I leave, a credit to the good manners of the ladies. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Pretty much my experience. I can say however, that a lady that "secures" the donation and puts it away at the start.... I won't go back to see. Pretty much tells me she doesn't trust me even if I haven't given her a reason to. And that she's lumping me with others that have done bad by her. Her choice... just like its my choice to not see her again.
I will say this.......

Everytime I had a provider reach for the overnight rate money first that I clearly left fanned out on the dresser...........she was up to some dishonesty almost always after. It always ranged from cash and dashes, leaving fake clothes or purse in room and pretending to take a smoke break, she's suddenly sick, doubles offer for an extra person to rob, etc. When a provider picks up the donation right when she arrives it a form of disrespect......and when its a new provider with no reviews and rep its always a ploy....always in my experiences for shitty service.

With new ladies, or ladies from BP I will immediately tell them they can leave if my preference makes them feel uncomfortable. I do outcalls, and will even call another provider right in front of them while they contemplate their next move. This has happened too many times for me to believe there is ever an overly positive result from paying first.

Ill even take this farther......I once booked an overnight where I paid the full donation via deposit. She showed up obviously......but was a lazy lay. I think psychologically I prefer the provider to have a what if in her mind........"what if I tried to play him, would he react negatively.....or just chalf my dishonesty up to a part of the business that happens...a learning experience":::::::fuck that. Although I wouldn't try to keep her from taking her money shitty service or not........I want her to worry about the type that isn't nice like me who would flip the freak out and react negatively instantly.

Most of the established ladies with rep and reviewers almost always took the donation after. Its right on the damn nightstand. If she's reaching for the money when she arrives......it shows she has no discretion or her screening you was all bullshit...because if I were a cop that would be means for arrest right there. So the whole hogwash about comfortability is bs to me.

I have been in a situation before where a lady didn't feel comfortable not taking the money first. I offer to pay her hour rate instead of the overnight and if she was good I would stay the entire night.......(knowing full well I was just gonna leave after that hour, and book someone else afterregardless of her performance as the mental damage and loss of trust is already set.......so I just pay it forward.) or I simply ask her to leave.
Pretty much my experience. I can say however, that a lady that "secures" the donation and puts it away at the start.... I won't go back to see. Pretty much tells me she doesn't trust me even if I haven't given her a reason to. And that she's lumping me with others that have done bad by her. Her choice... just like its my choice to not see her again. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
It's too bad that we have to doubt each other. I wait until afterwards, although I have been burned. Unfortunately it was not by newbies. The instances that I know of with myself and other ladies, have been by regulars. I guess it is just a risk, and it's too bad that ALL people are not honest. I know of no other profession where we pay first. My hair stylist and dentist trust me to pay after our appointment. I wonder how many of these clients that have not paid us ladies would do that to their dentist or hair stylist. I know of one instance where a lady did an overnight, and left her donation (as suggested) on the nightstand. The client replaced the bills with $1 bills during the night. Thank gosh, most people are trustworthy.
I collect my money up front.
Personally, I prefer to pay the lady after the session.

It adds a dimension of intimacy when the lady focuses her attention on her client rather than money and that trust makes for a memorable session.

. . . One of the main problems in the hobby, as in business generally, is that somewhere along the line some lowlife scumbags did not hold up their end of the contract and some providers resorted to painting all their clients with the same brush of distrust. Sadly, in the long run both parties lose something sweet and intangible.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

...or is it the other way around, Masser Gunn?
I'm pretty sure, us being whores and all, some client painted us with the same brush of distrust when some crackbag ran out on him without delivering the goods.

The order does have a subconscious attitude of 'my ego or yours'. You pay first, you're a trick. You pay last, she's a whore. All in all I understand why you would like to pay last.

I do agree that there is an intimacy to the trust of paying last, which is why with my selection process, I don't care which. But paying first is the norm with my very good friends who don't have to pay me in cash, and my new friends who makes sure before the appointment it's somewhere they don't have to see me count it or worry about whether it's done or not.