eat my ass....hmmmmmm

mmm I luv a guy worshipping my ass with his hands/lips AND tongue...hell I even like a guy to pour warm oil on my butt and slide his johnson all over it!!

SOOOOOOOOO my question...

Do you like ass worship/eating??

Ladies...do you like it done to you??

Attached Images File Type: jpg unnamed (6).jpg (14.4 KB, 1506 views)
mmm I luv a guy worshipping my ass with his hands/lips AND tongue...hell I even like a guy to pour warm oil on my butt and slide his johnson all over it!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
I can not wait to get a taste of you again.. tomorrow wont get here fast enough. it has been too long and we need to make up for lost time..
Well mam get your ass down here.!!!!!i will lick it kiss it tounge punch it....rub all over it shoot on it!!!!!

Of course I do. But you already know that.

Yes... I love for her to be on all 4s, ass in the air, with my tongue deep in her ass and my thumb deep in her pussy.

Does that paint a pretty picture or what?
  • hrlee
  • 12-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Hand raised! I totally love eating ass and love receiving. The ultimate was getting my ass ate while another woman gave me a blow job. Unfortunately it didnt last long
There to much poop down there I avoid even Dogg style, just bbfs cow grill or missionary.
awesome responses!

lol Rip!
who doesn't love a good salad tossing
mmmm hell yea

The way you described it �� I think I need to see you sometime soon and do this ��
Hell yeah. And love that oily slide crap

Yummy!
Just wait till Valentines Day...
Nothing like a nice clean starfish to worship alittle pee is nice also

I hope you enjoyed it... I sure as hell enjoyed it all.. cant wait for Part 2....