Did I say life support? How about a self induced coma?

Democrats call for delay of Obamacare mandate.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...e-democrats-2/

NO, IT MUST GO FORWARD............

Just a preview of what it will be like to live in a third world country.
Thanks Obama
BFD
  • BJerk
  • 10-24-2013, 06:56 AM
The American people want Obamacare, and they will get it. This website built by a Bush approved contractor is a little embarrassing, but I think we all know that the problems will be worked out. The conservatives are only producing contrived arguments against it in desperation.
Biggest stretch at blaming Bush ever! Looks like BigKotex has a new friend.
The American people want Obamacare, and they will get it. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Whether they like it or not, and whether they need it or not! Who gives a fuck, right?

Even thought that doofus you help keep in the white house doesn't have a clue about how it works (or doesn't work) ....

.... 350 million people are going to get it shoved up their asses to take care of 11 million who are too fucking lazy to get off their asses and take a job so they earn money and earn benefits.

Good job .. BJ ... hmmmmmm ... why does that sound familiar?
  • CJ7
  • 10-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Biggest stretch at blaming Bush ever! Looks like BigKotex has a new friend. Originally Posted by gnadfly
nobody is blaming anyone ... just the facts.
The American people want Obamacare, and they will get it. This website built by a Bush approved contractor is a little embarrassing, but I think we all know that the problems will be worked out. The conservatives are only producing contrived arguments against it in desperation. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

Blame Bush is the answer???? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Hundreds of millions of dollars, three years, and we get something that a high school student could have cobbled together in a week. Talk about waste.

• CJ7
  • 10-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Blame Bush is the answer???? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Hundreds of millions of dollars, three years, and we get something that a high school student could have cobbled together in a week. Talk about waste.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

pretty sure nobody disagrees the website is currently a pos .. even Obie said it was, so you agree with the POTUS ?

and for the record, the website didn't cost hundreds of millions of dollars you moron.
How much did it cost, CBJ7? And was it a good value? And why didn't Obama use his own set of contractors to award the no-bid contract, instead of trusting Bush's list? Does he rely on Bush for other decisions, too?
No. I blame YOU asshole!
  • CJ7
  • 10-24-2013, 09:56 PM
How much did it cost, CBJ7? And was it a good value? And why didn't Obama use his own set of contractors to award the no-bid contract, instead of trusting Bush's list? Does he rely on Bush for other decisions, too? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

typical set of sophomoric questions from Dolt Inc. ... unworthy of my response.

look em up Geezer
Oh. Ok, CBJ7. You were just spouting off not knowing what you were talking about . . . Again. Next time I'll try to give you easier questions so you won't have to fail at looking smart by deflecting them.

No need to thank me. Always willing to help the less mentally gifted.
  • CJ7
  • 10-24-2013, 10:09 PM
Oh. Ok, CBJ7. You were just spouting off not knowing what you were talking about . . . Again. Next time I'll try to give you easier questions so you won't have to fail at looking smart by deflecting them.

No need to thank me. Always willing to help the less mentally gifted. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
$96 million and Obama didn't make the choice ..now go blow IB

after you wipe off your chin, read this.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...t-634-million/

even Glen Beck is more honest than JDturdstuffer

almost forgot, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Who made the choice, CBJ7? And were the other questions too hard?