JewishLawyer's identity is revealed...

You heard it here first:

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-P...on-Iran-329641

It turns out that JL is billionaire Sheldon Adelson.

And he wants us to drop a nuke in the middle of the Iranian desert to show the Iranians we mean business about Iran's nuclear weapons. If that doesn't work, we drop one in the middle of Tehran.

What could go wrong?
He's nuts.
So you tried to out someone here? Shouldn't you be banned now? Admit that you're full of shit and I'll ask for leniency on your behalf.

As for dropping (that is such an old fashioned term now) a nuke on Iran....good idea. We should build a nuke that only kills men with some kind of genetic Y chromosome debilitator.
So you tried to out someone here? Shouldn't you be banned now? Admit that you're full of shit and I'll ask for leniency on your behalf.

As for dropping (that is such an old fashioned term now) a nuke on Iran....good idea. We should build a nuke that only kills men with some kind of genetic Y chromosome debilitator. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No need for any nuke now that the new LePage Glue Gun is operational..

One shot can glue the inhabitants of a small city into a single glue ball.

With apologies to Joseph Heller and his timeless classic.
So you tried to out someone here? Shouldn't you be banned now? Admit that you're full of shit and I'll ask for leniency on your behalf. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

blackhat-Stupid-Internet_Police.jpg
OK. BSwine. You're full of shit. There! I admitted it.
So you tried to out someone here? Shouldn't you be banned now? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
didn't you out yourself also JD?

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Stupid movie but funny scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PKtGnyGuKM
How do we get a stupid asshole to chill ... Especially one so stupid that he could bring down the house?

Simple Jack is a potential federal RICO case begging to happen. Why won't ECCIE protect our security and allow this loose cannon to continue posting?

answer that question and then try to justify his continued existence herein.

Sorry simple jack .. Either come correct or STFU!