URL / Website: https://kristyleelove.bz/
City: Hunstville
State: Alabama
Address: Madison
Activities: BBBJ, CIMNQNS, Mish, Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kristy is a tall beautiful MILF with great legs and a wonderful body
Recommendation: Yes
And by went thru her screening.... you mean you gave her ALL your RW info? I looked at her strongly with interest from her Eros ads, even though she is a bit older, but her screening process was the most ridiculous I’ve ever heard of.
I am glad to hear she is legit, though.
And by went thru her screening.... you mean you gave her ALL your RW info? I looked at her strongly with interest from her Eros ads, even though she is a bit older, but her screening process was the most ridiculous I’ve ever heard of.
I am glad to hear she is legit, though. Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy
My thoughts exactly. However uh nooo.......way.
I am glad to hear she is legit, though. Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy
Agree. With what she asks for in her screening, she owns you for anything and everything. Don't think it can't or won't happen. No way I would give that information.
Agree. With what she asks for in her screening, she owns you for anything and everything. Don't think it can't or won't happen. No way I would give that information. Originally Posted by roadcourse
I certainly agree, this hobby suppose to be fun and of course safe. Not having in the back of your head that one day the RW info you gave will be used against you at later time if you're asked to be a puppet on a string. Sounds like application to purchase a car or home, surely not for the snatch.
I’m as single as single can get......and I wouldn’t give out my info.
I agree totally. No lady is worth the risk of exposing your PII. I also decided to pass when I saw her screening requirements on her website.
Women are to be respected and so are men. Outing someone can be dangerous and it happens when there is too much information given out. There is a fine balance. This is also a hobby where all the risk cannot be eliminated. Boards like this are very useful and perhaps the best way to mitigate risk as opposed to demanding someone's entire biography and personal documentation. Giving that out or asking for all of it is a poor decision.