Question about Dato

This is more for the ladies. It seems to me a lot of providers don't go for dato being done to them. Most are fine with daty but not dato. Just curious as to why that is. Thanks for any input you may have.
Things that make you go hmmm
Do a lot of you guys like eating out assholes? Do you just lick around the bung or do you actually stick your tongue in the poop chute? I'm just curious. Never had the urge to stick my tongue in or around a starfish. I'd be thinking about the steamy turd waiting right near the entrance where my tongue is about to enter. Some guys just LOVE assholes I guess.

I DEFINITELY do not want a girl doing that to me!
Don't worry, Al - there's a reasonable chance your ATF rinsed her mouth out between tongue-fucking her previous customer's anus and DFKing you.
LOL! I hope so, man. But what the hell, out of sight, out of mind. I didn't see her tongue fuck a guy, it didn't happen.
Or her licking your butt during your bj and then kissing you...makes one want to rethinck Taco Bell for lunch.
But what the hell, out of sight, out of mind. I didn't see her tongue fuck a guy, it didn't happen. Originally Posted by albundy
That's the spirit!
I wouldn't lick my own asshole.
I wouldn't lick my own asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
Tell that to boardman.
Eat the booty like groceries!
Eat the booty like groceries! Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Yes Please!
Not sure why anyone wouldn't want their asshole licked. Feels amazing.
Yes indeed! I absolutely love DATY. But I ascend to a whole other lever when receiving DATO.

Yes Please! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
Yes indeed! I absolutely love DATY. But I ascend to a whole other lever when receiving DATO. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thanks ladies. Now that's what I like to hear
Not sure why anyone wouldn't want their asshole licked. Feels amazing. Originally Posted by generalbob
You would think. But I find a lot of ladies shy away from it.