Deploying soon trying to enjoy before I leave

This has been an endeavor for quite some time of mine that I have been unable to partake in. I am headed to the Middle East in a few months and would love to meet some providers who are military friendly . Any suggestions and before the mods move this I have tried my ISO in my local area and nothing works up here sadly
It would help if you posted this in your local forum.
This has been an endeavor for quite some time of mine that I have been unable to partake in. I am headed to the Middle East in a few months and would love to meet some providers who are military friendly . Any suggestions and before the mods move this I have tried my ISO in my local area and nothing works up here sadly Originally Posted by Scubasteve85

First let me say Kick some ass and be a gung ho mother fucker !!!

Second -Son what were your combined scores on the ASVAB ?

Because if a good time with a provider eludes you on a hooker board --Well you get the point .

please take care of your self .

Thank you
Best to ya babe!!! Thanks for your service!!

Try posting in the "bama" section and there are some great gals there!
Post an ISO in Alabama looking for newbie friendly providers.
I'm actually up I New York now and I have tried but most people either flake out or are no shows
Try the tranny midgets ...
This has been an endeavor for quite some time of mine that I have been unable to partake in. I am headed to the Middle East in a few months and would love to meet some providers who are military friendly . Any suggestions and before the mods move this I have tried my ISO in my local area and nothing works up here sadly Originally Posted by Scubasteve85
I'm sure most providers are military friendly
Where at in NY? I am in Buffalo, your screenname looks familiar...

By military friendly, do you mean you want a military discount??? Cause thats what it seems
I thinck military friendly refers to cleaning his weapon.
IHOP gives military discounts
First let me say Kick some ass and be a gung ho mother fucker !!!

Second -Son what were your combined scores on the ASVAB ?

Because if a good time with a provider eludes you on a hooker board --Well you get the point .

please take care of your self .

Thank you Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Listen to this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually up I New York now and I have tried but most people either flake out or are no shows Originally Posted by Scubasteve85
That means you're at drum and your probably army....Which everybody knows stands for

Aren't
Ready to be
Marine
Yet

:P
That means you're at drum and your probably army....Which everybody knows stands for

Aren't
Ready to be
Marine
Yet

:P Originally Posted by ben8888
Sort of like how USMC, stands for:

Uncle
Sam ' s
Misguided
Children?

And actually, ARMY stands for:

Ain't
Released
Me
Yet

Heard em all in my 20 years.

Back to the OP, seen lots of ads, new showcases, and posts from Providers in the New York. Keep trying, they are out there.
Hey check me out and let me know if I seem to be what you're looking for. If so I'd appreciate an email to gypsyjennarae@gmail.com thanks babe take care until then!