WHEN YOUR PICS LOOK JUST LIKE YOU!! THEN Y U LEAVING???

I am so confused... There are pics that are altered and there are pics that are outdated!! But mine aren't!! I don't get it??? When a man says I don't look like the girl in the pic??

Am I the only one that this has happened to?? And fake reviews.. Not everyone clicks but I can't please everyone!!
You joined 3 months ago, this is your first post, you post in a National Forum instead of a Local Forum, you have no showcase for reference, you don't post a photo and you expect us to know WTF you're talking about???

Is that about right?? Carry on.....
I am so confused... There are pics that are altered and there are pics that are outdated!! But mine aren't!! I don't get it??? When a man says I don't look like the girl in the pic??

Am I the only one that this has happened to?? And fake reviews.. Not everyone clicks but I can't please everyone!! Originally Posted by DinahMite
Clients has right to his opinion on hooker.I'm sure client didn't like hooker not looking like your pics.Bad business not to keep updated hooker pics.How do hookers say reviews on fake?Hookers didn't write reviews on hookers.I think hookers like to start shit about fake reviews

Am I the only one that this has happened to?? And fake reviews.. Not everyone clicks but I can't please everyone!! Originally Posted by DinahMite
I get that too. I would advertise on other sites and when I'm there in person, men will show me my picture telling me it's not me. Sometimes I wish I had tattoos, then again I don't.
  • Old-T
  • 01-25-2016, 06:42 AM
Clients has right to his opinion on hooker.I'm sure client didn't like hooker not looking like your pics.Bad business not to keep updated hooker pics.How do hookers say reviews on fake?Hookers didn't write reviews on hookers.I think hookers like to start shit about fake reviews Originally Posted by Fancylady
The more you post the less sense you make.
The more you post the less sense you make. Originally Posted by Old-T
Thanks for worrying aboutparticipation and grammar on public boards.Prostitutes discriminate on each others.Prostitutes like to run away business and lie on others prostitutes.
What pics? No way to identify you from your showcase.
  • Old-T
  • 01-25-2016, 10:07 AM
Thanks for worrying aboutparticipation and grammar on public boards.Prostitutes discriminate on each others.Prostitutes like to run away business and lie on others prostitutes. Originally Posted by Fancylady
I was not commenting on your grammar or your spelling or your participation. I was commenting that some of your posts are near impossible to comprehend.

For a lady, you have a very low opinion of other ladies. And I think you seriously over generalize. There are good women in this business, and bad. Good men and bad. Just like anywhere else. But you seem to only see the bad.
I am so confused... There are pics that are altered and there are pics that are outdated!! But mine aren't!! I don't get it??? When a man says I don't look like the girl in the pic?? Originally Posted by DinahMite
Imo translates to me that he didn't have the money but wanted a look at you anyways.

Fake reviews have happened on another site where we never met but they wrote one for vip credit (most were successfully removed). But if you don't click yet you had a full session that's something else and true indeed you can't please everyone.
Actually having pictures would help, but what do I know.
I'm guessing she's from another site (TER? (there's a Dinah Mite in AZ on P411 too)).
[QUOTE=Old-T;1057730412]I was not commenting on your grammar or your spelling or your participation. I was commenting that some of your posts are near impossible to comprehend.

For a lady, you have a very low opinion of other ladies. And I think you seriously over generalize. There are good women in this business, and bad. Good men and bad. Just like anywhere else. But you seem to only see the bad.[/QUOTEThank you for having your nose stuck up my ass..Worry about you not me.Irrational over opinions and participation and grammar on public borads.Prostitutes like to talk out asses and run business away.Prostitutes like to dicriminate on each others.
  • Old-T
  • 01-25-2016, 10:57 AM
You are beyond having a reasonable conversation with. If you think i was attacking you, then you do not know me very well. When I attack someone it is quite obvious and far more blatant, as others here can attest.

So continue to repeat your nonsequitors, and continue to think all the other ladies are out to get you. Keep posting over and over that this board is illegal and immoral. And I will do my best to ignore you from now on.
You are beyond having a reasonable conversation with. If you think i was attacking you, then you do not know me very well. When I attack someone it is quite obvious and far more blatant, as others here can attest.

So continue to repeat your nonsequitors, and continue to think all the other ladies are out to get you. Keep posting over and over that this board is illegal and immoral. And I will do my best to ignore you from now on. Originally Posted by Old-T
Prostitution is Illegal all states.Promoting prostitution on all boards/websites is illegal.Prostitutes discriminate on others prostitutes lying and trying to run away business.All prostitutes trying to survive

Hobbyists have right to leave when prostitutes pictures don't match.