The Ultimate Wannabe Upsellers and Hustlers

Quick question for everyone. Are all the Hispanic women on BP, AdultLook, Adult Search and Harlot Hub upsellers? Every one of them I have reached out to has said they charge 140+ for the HR. Am I wrong for telling them I will pay after the service is done?

It seems like a forever gamble for me to give someone 140+ and not be offered a BJ or FS
fyi.. doesn't look like OP has access to private msgs.
Yeah I'm not paying for that. You can post all messages here normally. They don't have to be private.
That’s a legit price for an Indy masseuse, my man. That’s about average. If they charge you $180 or more there better at least be a BJ!
Not an encounter................be prepared to find this thread somewhere else as soon as UC sees it.

Not an encounter...........be prepared to find this thread somewhere else as soon as UC sees it. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Yup, moved from Amp.
Yeah I'm not paying for that. You can post all messages here normally. They don't have to be private. Originally Posted by Long Dong Silver
Do a review and you will get private access.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-19-2022, 03:33 PM
getting the donation clarified before the session isn't upcharging. rather, it is what it is.

if you are worried about a bait n switch, i would start by asking if a gal's menu is fixed for the night or variable depending on her mood..
Or just get a verified lady but I doubt he’d wanna pay for that either
Guess I'll just keep jerking off and putting $40 in my change jar.
That's one of my good points. I haven't raised my prices in 15 years.

That’s a legit price for an Indy masseuse, my man. That’s about average. If they charge you $180 or more there better at least be a BJ! Originally Posted by solelikr