Does ass worship include DATO? Should it?

I'm curious about the general consensus here regarding whether or not dato is synonymous with ass worship. In my mind dato is ass worship. However, I can imagine ass worship may/may not include dato (although i think it should). What if a provider's reviews include ass worship, should i assume that included dato even if it isn't explicitly stated? Any thoughts/opinions?
NEVER assume anything!
I'm curious about the general consensus here regarding whether or not dato is synonymous with ass worship. In my mind dato is ass worship. However, I can imagine ass worship may/may not include dato (although i think it should). What if a provider's reviews include ass worship, should i assume that included dato even if it isn't explicitly stated? Any thoughts/opinions? Originally Posted by wmnizer122
This is a very important issue... Thanks for bringing it up.

I think you cannot claim ass worship unless you bury your tongue deep in the ass you claim to worship. Thats just one ass worshippers opinion, but I feel strongly about it.
It would include whatever the person doing it- or in this case paying for it-thinks is ass worship. I thought it was tuha not dato though.
  • JS42
  • 11-03-2014, 03:53 PM
I certainly enjoy kissing on a nice ass of a woman, but will never understand sticking your tongue up her poop shoot, but that's just me.
And I thought it was setting it up on a pedestal, lighting candles and bowing down before it.
And I thought it was setting it up on an alter, lighting candles and bowing down before it. Originally Posted by yugdlo
Fixed that for you.
Fixed that for you. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thank you sir.
I certainly enjoy kissing on a nice ass of a woman, but will never understand sticking your tongue up her poop shoot, but that's just me. Originally Posted by JS42
Thats the funniest line I've read in a while, much appreciated.
Thanks for the thread. I've wondered about this too. I can't remember who it was, but it seems like I just read a review of a lady that wouldn't allow DaTY but then her ads were about "ass worshippers paradise" or some such thing. I'm curious about the definitions too. I like to kiss the ass. And hug it and just love it. But I'm not so much turned on by the thought of sticking my TUHA. MAybe I'm a ads worship level 1 or 2.
Fixed that for you. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Except it should be spelled "altar." Just sayin'
Except it should be spelled "altar." Just sayin' Originally Posted by alwaysonthemove
Thank you.

But lets go for "raised altar"
Face down altar up
I certainly enjoy kissing on a nice ass of a woman, but will never understand sticking your tongue up her poop shoot, but that's just me. Originally Posted by JS42
E. coli lol