Be Original Ladies

Haha I just think it's funny my ad title yesterday then see 2 more ad titles that I know (though I can probably guarantee) they got their ad title from my idea/ad.... nobody likes basic bitches.... get off my handle too 💋

LoL
Is not imitation flattery?
Congratulations on achieving that status.
It's the highest form of flattery, hahaha
I feel ya lady! I get tired of that shit too.

short rant....
When I picked my name, I googled it and there was not any providers named Gemma. Now there are Gemmas in Texas and New York. They even tried to match my style with tattoos! And to top it off they copied one of my old bio's word for word. So, she was in New York saying she was a Midwest hottie. I thought that made perfect sense (NOT)....

But why would anybody not want to be original?? I change my bio's often but I'm thinking of really putting my foot in my next one!! I'm gonna misspell everything and use bad grammar, ima shout out to the copycats and use fake pics. The whole nine yards... Lol.
Anyone who's been around long enough knows I'm the original Sweetheart of KC. Satisfying Sweetheart ring a bell? It's not being modest or conceited, I'm self aware ����
You thought commenting on the weather was original?

Are you still convinced that you have the market cornered on the use of "sweetheart"?

A couple of ladies have the hard luck story down pat, so try some originality there. And the retirement thing too.

You did this exact routine the last time you disappeared and then surfaced again. You weren't even back a week when you advised us all that you invented the word sweetheart.

Oh, and then there was that thread where you talked about your acting skills to get you through your appointments. Stupid me even tried to be nice and offer you some kind words and support. Oops. But hey, don't worry. There are plenty of Captain Save-A-Hoes who love to rescue a damsel in distress.
Excuse me Sin? I think you need to reread what I said because you took it the totally wrong way and completely out of context. I was not and am not playing any kind of "poor me" act. I don't host pitty parties. Don't get your panties too twisted over there
Well, I can't get my panties twisted since I don't wear them.

I'm not going to get into a back and forth here, but come on, you thought a comment on the weather was original? Good thing you didn't post during the World Series. At one point probably half the ads on the front page mentioned the World Series. Since my ad went up 10 minutes after the Royals won the ALCS, I suppose I could get my non-existent knickers in a bunch since mine was (probably, I'm too lazy to double check) the first ad to mention the Series. Not a big deal though and I certainly don't think I have any claim to originality on it.

I just went back and found your old account (not sure how you are allowed to have two different accounts, but that's a different kettle of fish). Know how I quickly found your old handle? I entered "Sweetheart" in the search parameters in the review section. Eleven whole pages of results. I guess "sweetheart" isn't as original as you think it is.

Sad stories? Since we've never talked personally why do I know that you have a habit of losing your phone, totaling your car, needing a new car, having your car break down, or that your strategy for getting through an appointment is to swallow your pride and just giter dun? (Still shuddering a little over that comment). That's a whole lot of rough luck for just one person.

To sum it up, try to come up with something more original than the weather if you want to stand out. That's all I'm saying.
LoL well Sin if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all when it comes to my vehicles. & I do remember the convo about "closing my eyes and using my imagination." That was forever ago and now (my gents can even defend this) I have fun during my playtime. Like I said, you took it totally out of context.
Meh... doesn't matter. You don't piss what they drink. Why do you care if they're style biters? It only matters if no one notices they're copying off of you. And honestly, if no one knows, then it doesn't matter then either.
Also, Sins has a point on something... there is nothing new under the sucks for bucks sun. There isn't a special which hasn't been posted, a layout for an ad which hasn't already been played out... Thinking you're doing something so unique and original in a field of people as large as the one you're working in is kind of silly. At the end, you can only know that someone wants to see you because they want to see you... not because of some catchy tag line, but because who you are as a provider is what they're looking for.
Also, Sins has a point on something... there is nothing new under the sucks for bucks sun. There isn't a special which hasn't been posted, a layout for an ad which hasn't already been played out... Thinking you're doing something so unique and original in a field of people as large as the one you're working in is kind of silly. At the end, you can only know that someone wants to see you because they want to see you... not because of some catchy tag line, but because who you are as a provider is what they're looking for. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
Rule # 34 lol
Meh... doesn't matter. You don't piss what they drink. Why do you care if they're style biters? It only matters if no one notices they're copying off of you. And honestly, if no one knows, then it doesn't matter then either. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat

We are all style biters in a way Lol. ^^^Love this! ^^^
I was gonna use a name like John1
but if I ever saw a provider with an orginal Name of "hooker001" I wouldnt be inclined to see her, I'd think it was too funny
Yeah, I've only been with you one time, but I can attest that it was one hot and nasty session. If you were "acting" I applaud your talent. Because the way you looked me in the eye during BBBJNQNS was a virtuoso performance. Left me drained, LOL! CU soon sweetie.