A New One @ Splendor

Over the years, I feel like I've seen it all at the clubs. But every once in awhile something new happens that I have to comment on.

Recently I went to Splendor (night) and didn't see anything I couldn't do without, except one, when S**** came up to me. Tallest girl I've seen at 6'1" barefoot! With heels of course she was about 6 inches taller than that, if you can imagine. White, blonde, cute, 20 yrs.

She starts hustling right away, seeming to want to go straight to VIP, making all the usual promises. I like to think things over, so I declined, but suggested we exchange #s and stay in touch before I head out. She agreed, taking my phone, saving her # in it, and even calling herself from my phone so she'd have my #. Promised she'd be "harassing" me until we met up again. Fine.

A short time later, on my way home, I text her to say it was nice to meet her and I'd like to see her again, preferably OTC. No response. The next morning she texts me back saying, 'Sorry, you have the wrong #.'

W.T.F. I've never seen such an abrupt about face before. Considering how aggressive she was, I figured she'd be all about it. Only thing I can figure is that someone there maybe badmouthed me as soon as I left (unlikely), or she for whatever reason got spooked and thought I was LE, which I am not. How weird. And annoying. But, lol, had to share.
I believe it. Something similar happend to me at the same place. Exchanged numbers and confirmed that they were right. When trying to set up something OTC, nothing. I think that's the new thing to try and "hook" you - exchange and confirm numbers trying to hustle dances, but later all cold fish.
It’s all about patience and choice. Good, but not great hunting grounds.
One think.I learned never believe on S**** they only love $$$ which is good...
Happens from time to time. A few years ago I had an ATF who was a stripper. I asked her about this and she said it can anything that causes them to do this, but it’s usually that they sober up after a busy evening and flake. Or it could be a boyfriend that tells them no.

Like BatteriesNotIncluded said, it’s about patience. I’ve had this happen and reply with “oh well, sorry.” Followed by, “well if you see ______ let her know I’m always happy to meet up and am always generous.” I’ve had two ladies end up reaching out and scheduling OTC.

If you treat them with respect, take care of yourself, and let them know your power is in your money, it’s amazing how well things can go.
Wise words, HoustonDan. All true. This one had a happy ending. I went back and ran into her again. When I asked her about the text messages, she realized she had entered her own phone number into my contacts incorrectly. Not too surprising I guess, considering that these girls are often buzzed, high or just plain air headed.

She apologized and seemed embarrassed. She made it up to me and followed my original suggestion after that.
If she called herself from your phone as stated in the first post then obviously it wasn't the wrong number and she just blew you off. Then changed her mind when seeing you again probably needing money.
I believe it. Something similar happend to me at the same place. Exchanged numbers and confirmed that they were right. When trying to set up something OTC, nothing. I think that's the new thing to try and "hook" you - exchange and confirm numbers trying to hustle dances, but later all cold fish. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Savant is on the money here. Dancers telling you anything and everything in the moment in the hopes of separating you from your cash has always been part of stripper game, but they almost all do it now. They also like use the wanting to do dances to “build trust” or “prove that you’re serious”. Just about all of them will give you a number. Often times, you don’t know if you’ve got a live one until you follow up by text. Lots of them just ghost, but not all of them. That’s when things start to get more interesting
Saw this young lady there Thursday night. Definitely a tall drink of water!! She was flirting with me but never got the chance to visit with her. FWIW, there were probably 2 women for every guy there. Nice scenery!
I've been hitting Splendors more often and that place has some serious talent.........

Since tomorrow and the next 5 to 7 days is Rent money day..... it will be a buyers market..... Even on here.

August 1st........ Rent time.
I've been hitting Splendors more often and that place has some serious talent.........

Since tomorrow and the next 5 to 7 days is Rent money day..... it will be a buyers market..... Even on here.

August 1st........ Rent time. Originally Posted by The1Slayer

When you pass back through, ask for Blake or Milli. Let me know what you think!
This hoe (original post) was texting me tonight, trying to get together. Guess it wasn't a very good night, lol. She asks for a lot, though. Last time I talked her down a bit, but even then I'm not sure she was worth it, performance-wise.
If she's a over 6' slim blonde with A cups, I believe she's at Centerfolds now. Cute girl.