URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Richmond Ave
Activities: Dances plus some more
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'7" Mixed dancer, weird deflated tits, nice ass, great conversation, great grind
Recommendation: Yes
How much did you reneg to?
How much did you reneg to? Originally Posted by ooberman
Good job Bro!
Gianna is a good time too, also cassius(even though she has a shitty attitude)
Well played!
This place is starting to really upset me, sorry maybe I've been in the hobby (cough) to long and I'm over the facade, but their rates are outrageous.

I've exchanged numbers with some and they get even more ridiculous outside.

Maybe it's just me.
  • Tb_8
  • 08-10-2018, 11:19 AM
Stick to your guns on the rates.. I have at least 5 girls numbers there and they always start at 5 for OTC.. but I just tell them that there is no way im paying that .. 2 is reasonable and let me know when and where you want to meet. Right now its a fire sale cause its back to school, electric rates are super high with the heat, and everything else .. plus this is historically the slowest month for all strip clubs.

You should never pay more than 2 for otc ever .. tell them that some money is better than no money which is what they are getting just sitting there waiting.
Stick to your guns on the rates.. I have at least 5 girls numbers there and they always start at 5 for OTC.. but I just tell them that there is no way im paying that .. 2 is reasonable and let me know when and where you want to meet. Right now its a fire sale cause its back to school, electric rates are super high with the heat, and everything else .. plus this is historically the slowest month for all strip clubs.

You should never pay more than 2 for otc ever .. tell them that some money is better than no money which is what they are getting just sitting there waiting. Originally Posted by Tb_8
This right here!!
Cold as ice. 😄😎