Monday Club recon

Monday is a notoriously slow day at the clubs. Went by the ship about 5, maybe 7 dancers working, but that’s right by shift change. Had a couple high mileage sessions, and a hj from a Cubana “regular”. I was propositioned in the parking lot by a hot blonde who was leaving the club.

Next stop CF. A few pawgs working, but I was taken with a 49 year old Hawaiian who was a bunch of fun downstairs. She never offered a trip upstairs, but she put most of the young gals there to shame with her look and skills.

On to Chicas Locas. This place had the most dancers, the youngest dancers, and the most aggressive in hustling dances. I got mobbed by four of them who took me to the dance area and wanted to tag team me. I stopped at two dances. They were amateurs and damn near rubbed my dick off. There was one that stopped by later that was a bit older, sultry and built for sin. Problem there is no privacy in the dance area. Bummer.
I wish we had more threads like this one. Reviews have their place, but I like knowing straight up about the atmosphere in the club. I was in T’s tonight after Klinghoff left, and it was even worse than he described. No one on stage. For awhile, no DJ. No one manning the buffet, and two waitresses. It got a little better after 7:00, but two girls tonight told me that they were seriously worried about $$$.
In other words, he didn't get any. If I wanted to read blue balls reports, I would just stick with the AMP forums.
The recon reports are more valuable that the reviews. No reason to lie in a recon report.
Agree recon is more valuable
The recon reports are more valuable that the reviews. No reason to lie in a recon report. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I disagree. Most of the recon reports are like the following, I think I saw this hot unicorn but I don't know if she plays or it was a dead night or a girl pickpocketed me because I wasn't paying attention after getting so drunk or my card was charged double or triple by the club. Completely useless. I prefer juicy details rather than speculation or complaining.
I disagree. Most of the recon reports are like the following, I think I saw this hot unicorn but I don't know if she plays or it was a dead night or a girl pickpocketed me because I wasn't paying attention after getting so drunk or my card was charged double or triple by the club. Completely useless. I prefer juicy details rather than speculation or complaining. Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
Your version of useless and mine are very different. I want to stay the f away from any club where chicks pickpocket or that double or triple charges. Apparently you just want to jack off to reviews and you don't take the risks with your own money. For us that actually go out and do these things rip off reviews and where chicks only mess with you for more dances and don't deliver is as valuable as those with good reviews. Don't TOFT if you don't have too. If the place really isn't reviewed it is up to you to take your chances. I would rather see a review that says don't go there though.
Chicas locas is shinehome2. If a foooking sloot drop too low to da foooking carpet she going to get pregnant by shine, I've shot so many streams unto that carpet over the years. Even tipped da valet 30 to foook a sloot in the foooking janitorial closet there. General service announcement, after a good sucking or foooking there I usually clean my dick off with the cloth napkins there so if I was you I would bring my own napkins and cutlery when you eat there unless you want a part of Shines dna lingering in your life. Toodlez....