URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=473991
City: Daphne
State: Alabama
Address: Her place, South of Daphne
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blond to shoulder, very nice
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very sexy body, in awesome shape, flat stomach, MM amazing boobs!!, very fit, nice tan, firm butt, everything is firm!
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve been dying to get something to workout with her and have failed every free chance
There's a lot more to her story than meet's the eye, if you don't believe me, challenge her, ... trust me dude, she is psycho... you've been warned
I’ll heed your advice but I’ve seen several yes’s
Dude, do what you want to, I think you will figure it out... good luck
Jae rae is hell too
I only tell the truth
Samantha is nice and doesn’t come with drama at all. She is 100 times better and tasteful than most providers around, including Pcola. The only bad thing about her is her location. Nothing scary, but once you get passed it, it’s a great experience. If you have a story to tell, then say it. Otherwise, you look like a provider with a fake account trying to scare people away from her. What a joke.
trust me dude, she is psycho... you've been warned Originally Posted by Operator1100

But that is the ones that are the most fun BCD :mf_ lustslow:
That sounds exactly like something she'd say
But that is the ones that are the most fun BCD :mf_ lustslow: Originally Posted by SouthernNites
That was not the case for me. My experience was most enjoyable.
I have never seen this lady but I have only seen one person consistently give her negative comments all others have been positive. I have talked to her a few times and she seems to be a very nice lady and easy to talk to. My two cents is if you haven't got anything specifics to offer move on....
Okay,... whatever you say
I could not agree more. This lady is a real treat. Beautiful tight body and treats you with respect. I have never been rushed, but rather felt like time was not an issue. She is by far my favorite in this area.
No activities listed? Not everyone has premium access all the time. I purchased it for a year and then the shutdown happened and I got screwed out of a few months. Also my credit card information got hacked so I doubt that I'll be buying any premium access again. Having said that I have always listed the activities in the activities section for those who do not have premium access when I posted a review. There's too much of this see r o s stuff going on these days don't be lazy and don't be stingy when you post a review. MJ