Movies

Just saw IT 2 and enjoyed the script humor.

Anyone excited for the meeting coming out? Ad Astra, Star Wars 9, Zombieland 2, Terminator Dark Fate are on my list yo watch.
  • Twix
  • 09-14-2019, 01:37 PM
What movie is this you speak of ? I didn’t see a title of movie .
Just went to see the new documentary about Linda Ronstadt. It was magnificent, but maybe a generational thing.

I still need to see Hustlers and Angel Has Fallen.
You couldn’t drag me to the new Star Wars after the travesty that was The Last Jedi.
You couldn’t drag me to the new Star Wars after the travesty that was The Last Jedi. Originally Posted by supercold1
J J Abrams is taking the helm for Star Wars 9. 7 at least brought back the nostalgia so I'm giving it a chance.

8 as a standalone was ok but there's a lot of disjointedness such as Snoke, Captain Phasma and etc.
Hustlers. Yikes! A lot of eye candy but it's basically about strippers drugging men and stealing their money by having them sign off on their credit cards at the strip club. At the end the women get caught by the cops but no jail time. Uncomfortable for men. If any movie came out with men drugging women there would be rioting in the street but it seems like if women drug men to rob them it's all ok because men are horndogs.
I have a very short attention span, but watched very little of 2, and the 1st one walked out(IT)..
Zombieland 2 looks awesome