Thousand dollar rooms in Austin!

So I was going to visit a friend who lives in Austin the weekend after Halloween and was searching rooms. I was like are you kidding me? Then I saw it was Nas Car...SO I wont be staying in Austin lol..I think we will have girls night out in San Antonio.
Never realized it was truly that big A thousand dollars for a room? Hmmmm guessing the strip clubs will be packed
Not NasCar but F1 which brings in people from all over the world (primarily Europe) and they are willing to pay exorbitant rates for everything. It apparently is quite a money maker for the area
Not NasCar but F1 which brings in people from all over the world (primarily Europe) and they are willing to pay exorbitant rates for everything. It apparently is quite a money maker for the area Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
Thanks for clearing that up.. But that's all over and its still hard to get a room in the Tech Ridge Area. Most rooms are sold out and those that isn't they are high like Midland prices. Thank Goodness I have points.... but availability was still sketchy couldn't stay 2 days at the same place.. And its not even the weekend.
$1000 is the cost of a private helicopter ride to the track from downtown.. it seems that F1 is an excuse to gouge the tourists even more than normal..
Wow I had no idea that things were like that thanks for the heads-up on the kids being FBI agent and now I just have the room I figured it'd be different well I'm downtown but I don't know anybody here so if anybody would like to hang out and show me around my phone number is 210 201 3322 kierapayne.