Chest tatoos

Just wondering - do any men really find chest-tatoos attractive on women?
I do. I like all good professional done tattoos. I am an older guy and got my first two a couple of years ago and wish I could do more. Each tattoo has a meaning and mine was due to some experience I had catching thieves and had a shoot out with one. I drew my own personal tattoos and had a professional shop do them on my arms. They are not for everyone but to each his own.
Lots of young providers do them today and if done correct, I like them.
I don't like them one bit. I saw a beautiful provider who was pretty tatted up but when she marred those perfect breasts I was done.
  • tp161
  • 09-26-2015, 04:05 PM
I actually prefer women with ink and a well done chest piece is sooo sexy.
They are a big turn off for me.
Depending on the woman and the ink I can pop an instant chub or want to run in terror
I love Ink!!
And I love ur ink... and dat ass
Who would have thunk it? Some do; some don't. Go figure?
Interesting thread...
Out of all the men that exist, some would surely think that chest pieces on women are attractive. I'm curious to know how many women who get chest pieces (or tattoos elsewhere) are concerned with if men will think their tattoos are attractive or not.
Out of all the men that exist, some would surely think that chest pieces on women are attractive. I'm curious to know how many women who get chest pieces (or tattoos elsewhere) are concerned with if men will think their tattoos are attractive or not. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
The only chest pieces that are attractive on a women are her tits. Tattoos are for sailors, circus acts and convicts. Yeah, I know that's my opinion, but no compliments will come from me.

Jim
You forgot bikers. We have tats also.
I appreciate tasteful and meaningful ink

if the tattoo is her pimp or former pimp's name then its just nasty
Just wondering - do any men really find chest-tatoos attractive on women? Originally Posted by Selrak
No!