Female hobbyists - do they exit?

This might have been asked a hundred times over, but I never though about it much.

Ladies, do you get appointments female hobbyist?

I am not talking about a couples request, just a female(s) looking for fun.

how do those sessions go? I'm not asking the juicy details, but more if they are GFE, PSE, a bit of both, do the ladies negotiate prices? are they house or hotel calls? incalls?

how do they compare to a guy's session?
I'm a dominatrix as well, ever since the 50 shades of gray boom I've gotten even more.
I'm a dominatrix as well, ever since the 50 shades of gray boom I've gotten even more. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
so the ladies liek the 50 shades kinda appointments?
a month or so back I skimmed an article about women now engaging more than ever, supposedly, the service of a man.
I have known a few providers who switch roles and become paying customers for the right girls.
Its not unheard of.. just extremely rare.
The requests from solo women are far and few in-between but they are out there.
I have seen female executives before.
The demands of fashion and social justice require that women not be left out of anything we men are into--no matter how meaningless, dangerous, or downright disgusting. Anything from military combat to whitey tighties.
Plenty of studs hit women up on Backpage.
I know of 3 female providers in the metroplex that offer (via WoM referral only), FBSM for other women... Am told that the sessions involve mutual massage all the way to strap-on L3....
I wouldn't mind seeing a woman!
They do exist, though they seemingly aren't welcome on sites such as this.
Yes, we exist.
Yes, we exist. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
May I ask, do you seek out only one gender of provider? That is to say, do you date female providers exclusively, male exclusively, or do you switch it up?