Newsweek says ...

This is the most meaningless forum in the board.
You stick to the agenda. Originally Posted by bamscram
So the rest of "the board" has real deep meaning, HUH eeeehbuhrrrrr?

Shove your 0genda up your ass, eeehhhbuhhrrrr!

No, I just hate seeing your stupid worthless posts.

Just a thought....try posting something meaningful , funny or deep.

It makes it so much more enjoyable for the reader..

I know you can do it because you've accidentally done it before. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
So when he post a picture that's by accident
Funny how the lefties are okay with killing the innocent while the right thinks only the guilty should die. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
That's something i've always found strange. How those on the left who are Pro-abortion, are also often Anti-death penalty. So to THEM its ok to kill someone innocent of anything (other than just being a feteus in a mother that doesn't want him), but it is not ok to kill a murdering scumbag, or rapist/drug smuggler..
This is the most meaningless forum in the board. Originally Posted by bamscram
You certainly do more than your share to keep it so.
That's something i've always found strange. How those on the left who are Pro-abortion, are also often Anti-death penalty. So to THEM its ok to kill someone innocent of anything (other than just being a feteus in a mother that doesn't want him), but it is not ok to kill a murdering scumbag, or rapist/drug smuggler.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Yeah. Explain that to wtf. He's a little slow.
Yeah. Explain that to wtf. He's a little slow. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
A sloth is faster.
So the rest of "the board" has real deep meaning, HUH eeeehbuhrrrrr?

Shove your 0genda up your ass, eeehhhbuhhrrrr!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You are one ugly bitch iffylube.
So when he post a picture that's by accident Originally Posted by gary5912

Not this one chickenshit.
You certainly do more than your share to keep it so. Originally Posted by LexusLover
About 1/3 of your tripe. Most is responding to stupid fucking lemmings.
"Newsweek says" this, too, Corpy!

Amazing how you never report the REAL stories, or attribute opinion pieces to the reporters. Like Twitler, you simply propagandize what makes you feel smarter.

Gotta scour, don't you, shit smearer.

http://www.newsweek.com/sean-got-fat...ium=most_read4 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

wonderful reply dipshit! a true intellectual gem of an "op-ed" .. about spicer's weight? doesn't that idiot libtard writer have anything better to report on?

too bad you can't do any better yeah?

i dropped a shit log today more intelligent than you and your op-ed.

your post is why i don't ignore you. you are my ecc laugh feed.

when will you ever learn that the media bias and bashing of Trump helped elect him?? and those idiots keep at it .. their collective stupidity is both amusing and appalling

Trump plays them like a fiddle. he makes Obama's so-called media savvy look like a rank amateur

bahahaaaa
A sloth is faster. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A dead sloth chained to a wall is faster and "swifter."
With "slow syrup" on top!

So there!!!
This mother fucker is so god damn stupid, I would almost vote shutting down the whole internet to stifle, eeehbuhhhrrrrr!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hate that fucking constitution, Pepe le POOP!
About 1/3 of your tripe. Most is responding to stupid fucking lemmings. Originally Posted by bamscram
Are you "grading" folks posts around here? Aren't you the pretend forum editor/critic for composition, grammar, and spelling? I thought so!
I find the use of the term "pro-abortion" strange. A person doesn't have to be pro-abortion to stay out of others business. The term "pro-choice" means it is the woman's decision because it's her body. She can choose to carry until birth or terminate the pregnancy. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the law as written but one person has to be able to decide.
The law is clear in both cases here in Texas. Certain criminal offenses under certain circumstances are eligible for the death penalty. Abortions remove or kill if you prefer, a fetus (which according to the law is not "someone" or a person)following guidelines defined by the state. The reason can be one of many but it's between the woman and the doctor.
That's something i've always found strange. How those on the left who are Pro-abortion, are also often Anti-death penalty. So to THEM its ok to kill someone innocent of anything (other than just being a feteus in a mother that doesn't want him), but it is not ok to kill a murdering scumbag, or rapist/drug smuggler.. Originally Posted by garhkal