please stop posting on old threads

We get it Sasha, You are doing some marketing, please use PM instead of posting on threads as old as 3 years ago
Moved to Coed.
We get it Sasha, You are doing some marketing, please use PM instead of posting on threads as old as 3 years ago Originally Posted by Mizzou82
So did she send you a PM, ? Maybe she can get this area recharged with her energy even though in her youth it was misplaced? The STL has been a dead spot since Wjones departure.

Take care all, Aces
So did she send you a PM, ? Originally Posted by acescracked
She sent me a PM. While I'm flattered by the attention, it was wasted effort for three reasons:

1) Obviously, I don't live in STL (though I do visit from time to time, so I suppose it doesn't hurt for her to let me know she's available and happy to take my money if I want to spend it),

2) nothing personal against her, but she has way more tattoos than I find attractive on a woman (enough to make her less attractive; I might be inclined to see her if she had no tats whatsoever), and

3) her frenetic posting, of which our brudda Mizzou was complaining, bespeaks to me a desperation for business that also turns me off.

(OK, wasted effort for four reasons, the fourth being that I can't hobby anytime in the foreseeable future because of lack of funds, but there's no way she could know that unless she's read every post I've written in the last year or so and thereby read the ones where I complain about that state of affairs.)

So, even if I were coming up to STL soon, I'd pass; between the tats and the desperation, Sasha just doesn't do anything for me.

Maybe she can get this area recharged with her energy even though in her youth it was misplaced? The STL has been a dead spot since Wjones departure. Originally Posted by acescracked
Maybe I'm just a victim of greener grass syndrome, but be grateful you don't live in Memphis, which is a dead zone of Chernobyl magnitude. You guys have an active strip club and MP scene on the East Side (the Shelby County Commission passed an ordinance intended specifically to put Memphis strip clubs our of business, and our MPs are all AMPs that according to the reviews I read all suck (and not in the enjoyable way), and Memphis PD is doing its best to put any decent MP out of business), you get a reasonably good influx of visitors, ISTM (case in point: if I were up there today or tomorrow and had money to spend I'd be all over lovelymsnikkipierce and/or Amazing Heights like a wet t-shirt; though I do have to downcheck y'all a bit for not taking Dallas Rain up on her offers to come visit), and IMHO you have a bit more uniformly better local talent than we have in Memphis (Gigi I know from personal experience, and there are a few others up there who I won't name right now that I'd love to sample if I ever have money again).

Cheers,

bcg
BCG I love your elegant verb
BCG I love your elegant verb Originally Posted by naughtynatale
Nat, we love your wit and your bits!!!
BCG I love your elegant verb Originally Posted by naughtynatale
Thank you very much. Sadly, such verbal talents as I have haven't gotten me laid, so I just have to file them away in the "self-pleasure" file.

Cheers,

bcg
I'll lay you BCG. The way you talk really gets my motor running. I do love a man who is witty, intelligent and says what's on his mind. Still waiting for you to win those millions.

Hugs,
Juliette

Thank you very much. Sadly, such verbal talents as I have haven't gotten me laid, so I just have to file them away in the "self-pleasure" file.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I'll lay you BCG. The way you talk really gets my motor running. I do love a man who is witty, intelligent and says what's on his mind. Still waiting for you to win those millions. Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Awwwww... Thank you dear.

And you STL guys... if you aren't running (don't walk, run) to go see Juliette while she's in town, you are missing out on a lady who's arguably the best in Tennessee, and definitely one of the best in the nation.

Treat her well, and show her a good time so she has good memories of the Gateway to the West.

Cheers,

bcg

Now I am the one that is blushing. Thanks so much for your kind words. I didn't know you felt that way about me.
Hugs,
Juliette
Awwwww... Thank you dear.

And you STL guys... if you aren't running (don't walk, run) to go see Juliette while she's in town, you are missing out on a lady who's arguably the best in Tennessee, and definitely one of the best in the nation.

Treat her well, and show her a good time so she has good memories of the Gateway to the West.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Now I am the one that is blushing. Thanks so much for your kind words. I didn't know you felt that way about me. Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Well, I hope sometime sooner or later (preferably sooner) I'll get to feel my way around you, too.

Love ya!

Cheers,

bcg