Newbie Interested in being TIED UP....very kinky

Fantasies....yes i am a provider..but everyone has their fantasies! Mine is being hog tied gagged and well....you know the rest.....SUB/Dom
Absolutely nothing wrong with this! Just be sure you trust the gent that you work with.

Bondage is sexy!
  • savak
  • 07-18-2014, 10:04 PM
from personal experience,

I've found that when experimenting with fetishes or dom/sub play with someone, I like to experience that person for a regular normal vanilla session to feel them out and figure out what their likes and dislikes are. then in the next meeting with them I do the kinky stuff.

Trust is key.
from personal experience,

I've found that when experimenting with fetishes or dom/sub play with someone, I like to experience that person for a regular normal vanilla session to feel them out and figure out what their likes and dislikes are. then in the next meeting with them I do the kinky stuff.

Trust is key. Originally Posted by savak
+ 1 you have to form a level of trust and relationship with the person. I would recommend visiting a professional femdom to get the full experience. Let her know you are new and wanting to explore. Learn your limits and what it is you seek and want to get out of experience. Once you know that, you know more of what to expect with a male dom. Always communicate and have a safe word ready.

Welcome to the kinky side, Take your time to learn and explore!
Come on out to Abilene. Have everything we need. I won't even charge you!!!!
Absolutely nothing wrong with this! Just be sure you trust the gent that you work with.

Bondage is sexy! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
ditto---trust is very important in the "another realm" part of the hobby
The invite to Abilene stands, but like has been said, trust is the most important thing. A good book to read is called "Forget the roses, Give me the Thorns" Don't read that "50 Shades" and think that's what it's like.
Come to Abilene, We can take care of you over here.
I have tied up guys before is fun and it feels great to have the power
I hear Selena rocks!
I hear Selena rocks! Originally Posted by DallasRain

HOLY $@%$!@$ Selena is HOT!!!!!!!! Too bad she's in Dallas!!!!!!
My ATF ties me up, actually she is the only one that I see.
Once she gets to know you, she/they really don't mind with you being the submissive because they are in control
I'm ready to tie you help and go where pain and pleasure mingle together, with a safe word of course!