Blindfolded, bound and violated & MMF naughtiness. A special Thank You....

I just wanted to take some time out to say thank you to a few of SA's most respected hobbyist. Thanks to you I was able to scratch a few things of my bucket list.

First a thank you to Mr SofaKing. I've never been really submissive (always been more dominating) and I always wanted to try. It was just a matter of finding the right person because you have to have some sort of trust and you have to be extremely comfortable. I was bound, (hands and feet) blindfolded and gagged with a cock and I loved it. My Kitty was violated with his special toy until I couldn't take it anymore. It was intense. Our date ended with some shock therapy. It was a night to remember. Thanks babe for a great evening.

Next thank you goes out to GV and PD. I have seen both these gentlemen in the past. I've always wanted to be with two guys and the opportunity came today. Wow, it was hot and I now know what it feels like to get it from behind while I'm gagged with a cock. Having two in my mouth was amazing. Thanks guys for making my first experience so pleasurable I want to do it again. LOL

I appreciate you all and again THANKS for the memories.

XXXOOO
AM
mmmmmm
So, when I PM'd you earlier in the week, and you answered, "Sorry, I'm all tied up tonight," you really meant it.

The pleasure was ours, Babe. So good to see you. And the tale is worth sharing, later this week.

Day-yum, I'm starting to feel "frisky", reminiscing about last night.
MMF? Hmmm I bet there is an interesting review just around the corner.
It's time like these when I wish the ladies could write reviews!
damn... i just got wet reading this
BRB going to get the lube and a towel
It's time like these when I wish the ladies could write reviews! Originally Posted by Charlie Foxtrot
I agree, CF. Meanwhile, for the Gents' reading pleasure:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=443454
  • Mokoa
  • 05-06-2012, 05:45 PM
It's time like these when I wish the ladies could write reviews! Originally Posted by Charlie Foxtrot
They can and a few of them already have.
Aside from everything else. Sofa, does have a way about him in the bedroom. Gotta give him props for knowing his way around a woman's body and being a good fuck.
Or at least that's been my many experiences with him.

I just wanted to take some time out to say thank you to a few of SA's most respected hobbyist. Thanks to you I was able to scratch a few things of my bucket list.

First a thank you to Mr SofaKing. I've never been really submissive (always been more dominating) and I always wanted to try. It was just a matter of finding the right person because you have to have some sort of trust and you have to be extremely comfortable. I was bound, (hands and feet) blindfolded and gagged with a cock and I loved it. My Kitty was violated with his special toy until I couldn't take it anymore. It was intense. Our date ended with some shock therapy. It was a night to remember. Thanks babe for a great evening.

Next thank you goes out to GV and PD. I have seen both these gentlemen in the past. I've always wanted to be with two guys and the opportunity came today. Wow, it was hot and I now know what it feels like to get it from behind while I'm gagged with a cock. Having two in my mouth was amazing. Thanks guys for making my first experience so pleasurable I want to do it again. LOL

I appreciate you all and again THANKS for the memories.

XXXOOO
AM Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
sounds like a lotta fun!!
i love mmf & being bound
H.O.T.
.....now I know why I detected a "smile" in your PMs yesterday SKF..
wow thats hot
{blushing}

Awww...Thank you Audrina, for the kind words.

I'd say that the pleasure was *all* mine, but I think that we both know better {winks}. Few things are as powerful as the sight of a hot, naked-woman, bound and blindfolded. The vision of you in such a state is one that's been etched permanently into my mind forever. So no my dear Audrina, you are the one deserved of the thanks. Thank you for being such a treat and thank you even more for allowing me the privilege.

Your friend (and now notorious sex-fiend. heh!),
SofaKingFun

*ps- next time I'm bringing the possums

Sofa, i must totally agree with you, this wonderful lady deserves all the credit! her total & unabashed enthusiasm made the session an experience for the ages! she made the session work becuz of her positive,open, & assertive nature!

when i'm old & gray eating pudding, wearing a diaper, & drooling while in my rocker-- it will this event replaying endlessly in my demented mind!
BTW the way pal, it was tough sledding trying to please her after she recounted her escapades with you. JEEEEZ! we were sweating bullets & "working" like plow mules!LOL!