Well DesMoines??

I was thinking about swinging thru DesMoines in couple weeks..i miss my naughty boys.....any interest?? You can pm me....Thanks!!
The consenus seems to be wait till April...so guess it will be early April.
Do you by chance know why DSM is so quiet? I have one prebook and thats it..no pm's no nothing crickets..sucks.
I've gotten a couple prebooks but I usually trt to send quick pms to allot of gents I've seen when I go to any city a couple days advance cause sometimes they don't see our ads but when you message then they get notifications.
Do you by chance know why DSM is so quiet? I have one prebook and thats it..no pm's no nothing crickets..sucks. Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
end of the month......
Lol No silly its the 1st... haha..we shall see how it goes..fingers crossed!
Ill be coming first week of April.....that will be last trip until summer......fingers crossed!
It could also be that we have about 6 or 7 really solid local providers that are taking very good care of us. No insult to you touring gals, just sayin'.
Ok so i guess we touring gals need to stay away for awhile???
Well snap.. lol.. Im happy for you guys.. no love for traveling girls anymore
This is why Iowa will be taken off MY map there's just not enough I guess to go around. 😢
Well snap.. lol.. Im happy for you guys.. no love for traveling girls anymore Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
I said no offense. I've got nothin' but love for touring gals. There are a handful I try to never miss. But a lot of them are down to once a year visits or have quit coming altogether. I'm really sorry, touring ladies, I want you to do well, because then you come more often , and more providers come.
No offense..just sad face

You are one helluva fun ride Mr Cb
You know you're on my short list baby.
Me and you have unfinished business climax and I intend to collect lol