real shitty dude

So a guy I've seen in Iowa since I came just shorted me all my cash except $10 and it was wrapped around this note.
I didn't check because he's never done anything like that before. I'm so fucking hurt that is so fucking shitty dude.

He come to cr to see all his girls, he's a white guy. He's now driving a van. I have his number if you want it.

That was not just my rent but to help me get to Des Moines you asshole.
He used top be known a hawk something but guested his account awhile ago. Don't know if he has another account
This is NOT hawk222 just want to let everyone know. This hawk is from north liberty/iowa city area.
That's pretty dang low and dirty!
You know you'd think worth me just moving, rent coming up in a couple days, him knowing I have kids and I'm pregnant he wouldn't have done this. I'm so friggin upset. I've been every where- Dallas Houston and all. I've never had this happen. This is wrong.
Kelsey bell has also seen this guy and others here in cr. Just so everyone know he was I this board. He's obviously gotten really desperate. Be careful girls.
If this isn't allowed I'm sorry. But this is his profile
It's not me. Thanks for clarifying. Sorry this happened. What a pos.
so so sorry that happened..if i was there i would give you a big hug sugar
Thanks Hon my Lack of hormone control right now is probably got me more upset then I should be.
Wow. That is some lowlife scum right there. I'm sorry this happened to you. Especially here in Iowa!

Who the hell does this?!
what a dick. if you can't afford it, dont do it. this is how some people make that extra $.
sorry this happened.
Sorry this happened to you it sucks...did he by chance have tattoos? Blonde hair?
Shayla, sorry to hear the sad news. It doesn't get much lower than that.
No he has short hair. He got a hold of me last night and it's supposedly going to make it right on Friday I guess we will I hope he does