Touring Companions

I couldn't help but wonder when I see once again a Touring Companion provider coming through town. I looked at her calendar and she is scheduled solid without a day off for an entire month! Just like a previous TC girl a while ago. She was scheduled solid for a whole month too. OK, now how do I ask this properly... ? Don't these girls have to attend to their monthly needs?
Yeahhhh....they have their ways and you pry don't wanna know some of them lol. Buuuutt some might also have IUDs that make periods fairly rare. When I did the birth control pills way back when if I didn't want a period I just kept taking the active hormone pills during the time you are supposed to take placebos. We will just assume their situations are one of the latter two scenarios for peace of mind yeah?

I had a guy get pissed off at me because I cancelled on him when mine came once- like it was my fault and I did a dance to make it happen or something. *sigh* On the plus side that's 2-3 days I get to go without shaving my legs muahahaha and one dude that's in for the time of his life once I'm "good to go" again!
Don't these girls have to attend to their monthly needs? Originally Posted by KerryHutchins
Ever heard of a cosmetic sponge
Ever heard of a cosmetic sponge Originally Posted by livn2do
He lives!
So like fortune pussy minus the lucky numbers?
HAHAHAHA!!! Only you... only YOU my dear would know of the COSMETIC SPONGE.
Yeahhhh....they have their ways and you pry don't wanna know some of them lol. Buuuutt some might also have IUDs that make periods fairly rare. When I did the birth control pills way back when if I didn't want a period I just kept taking the active hormone pills during the time you are supposed to take placebos. We will just assume their situations are one of the latter two scenarios for peace of mind yeah?

I had a guy get pissed off at me because I cancelled on him when mine came once- like it was my fault and I did a dance to make it happen or something. *sigh* On the plus side that's 2-3 days I get to go without shaving my legs muahahaha and one dude that's in for the time of his life once I'm "good to go" again! Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
Ummm Joce baby, You are one of the providers I would say "I am game if you are!" JS lol

And yes, I kept an appt with a lady who had just got her monthly visitor and she used the sponge. Never new the difference.
I think anyone who has had a long term relationship with a provider knows about the sponge.
I think anyone who has had a long term relationship with a provider knows about the sponge. Originally Posted by ClimaxBlues
But wouldn't it also absorb all the awesome womanly juices leaving you dry despite anyone's top notch efforts to lubricate that bad boy?
Oh, right. Cosmetic sponges. Almost forgot. Those things the old East German Olympic women's swimming team used. Great for sopping up all those excess Y chromosomes. (However, I'll stick with Jocelyn's awesome womanly juices. Keep me under the ice, Babe!)
But wouldn't it also absorb all the awesome womanly juices leaving you dry despite anyone's top notch efforts to lubricate that bad boy? Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
No