Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Half-ass massage, haggling, wrestling, arguing
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'7, thin, B-cups, attractive
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear about your situation Tang ye in Penn Hills has been a very reliable go to and relatively affordable good luck
Not gonna lie that sounds pretty hot actually
Not gonna lie either
This chick stole my money... refused to give me my change
I've been here multiple times, never saw this girl but they always seem to keep the $10 change. I've even asked for it or told the girl "that $10 they kept is part of your tip" Not even going to bother making this private as I want to do what this site is intended to do and help my fellow man. I would personally wait until Winnie and Jess return which will be end of October. The talent there now will haggle the hell out of you and for $50 more you can get better treatment at Sky.
Yeah as challenging as it might be, I have adopted the Dogface mantra about just getting up and getting dressed when they start their shit. So far I have only actually walked out once. They seem to get the hint. Remember you are the customer and try to think with the big head!

Thanks for the review!
Kiki is the fucking worst there. Her haggling is so bad. I always ask for Jesse or Winnie. Jesse has never haggled with me and always does a good job. Mostly the same with Winnie. If I go by there and it's just Kiki, I leave. I don't think she has a max value when it comes to haggling.
Like a dog smells fear, these AMP Dogs smell inexperience and anxiety. Then they pounce. Bring your game....your dog spray!
Yeah as challenging as it might be, I have adopted the Dogface mantra about just getting up and getting dressed when they start their shit. So far I have only actually walked out once. They seem to get the hint. Remember you are the customer and try to think with the big head!

Thanks for the review! Originally Posted by Teddicker
Ive done this a few times. Not loud, not yelling, just get up, pay what I owe, done. Its happened more than once I go in and they don't know how to massage, or try that back walking stuff (but I repeat myself).
I saw Kiki..she started haggling within 10 minutes... I got up got dressed asked for my 10 back... gave 60 1 hour rate is 50... I even offered to pay for entire 1 hour even though it was only 10 minutes... she refused to give me my change and kept telling me it was her tip? Wtf... I say stay away until Winnie returns in a month