URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P421589
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase near betway
Activities: Lfk, bbbj x 3, daty, toys on clit (her), safe mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Dark to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lisa is a very good looking young Thai MILF, she lists as 38–27-37 which I think is accurate.
She is cute and there are some accurate photos on the other site, she has an incredible attitude and with so much fun. She is a GE girl with light kissing, wonderful, funny attitude, very patient great TCB, I recommend if you’re looking for a solid one hour encounter with a lovely Asian lady
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the detailed review. Bummer on the face as her photos present a 9. Does she have mommy damage to tummy ?
Also is she as wide in the hips as she looks ?
Thanks for the detailed review. Bummer on the face as her photos present a 9. Does she have mommy damage to tummy ?
Also is she as wide in the hips as she looks ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
".....she lists as 38–27-37 which I think is accurate."
I will see her based on the p411 pics but I would not see her based on the real and recent pics. To me that is downright misleading. But that's just me.

She is a very nice cute Thai lady.
I will see her based on the p411 pics but I would not see her based on the real and recent pics. To me that is downright misleading. But that's just me. Originally Posted by ThoreXile
does she look different than pic?
does she look different than pic? Originally Posted by funzone15
Which pic? p411 or OH2?
She's a cutie, great body, and a great attitude. She's likes to laugh and play around. When I saw her she kept grabbing at me and saying "RAWR". Had me laughing a lot. Definitely need to go back and see her before she leaves. No she does not look like the glamour photos. Those obviously are altered and have filters. I prefer the more natural look, so I'm okay with that.
Lisa is a good time and something different from the line up she is a go
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle